Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Big Summer Plans - Page 5 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Reverie World Studios > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2014, 01:21 PM
DoF Moderator
Shaman

ReCoder has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by forandever View Post
" All the premium content, from Dwarven to Dragons e.t.c will all be accessible from homeland buildings " -------- I dont think this is a good idea. Some unit must remain as a Epic or legendary units and remain hard to gain like in famous and popular online game giving them motive to play on and on. At this point of view, in DOF it's is rather easy to gain Elite units... letting people lose motive
They are getting their own buildings, yes, but you misunderstood slightly. All of the premium content will still cost crowns. If we didn't do that then there would be no sense of challenge to get them. However now there are also training times for them so it's harder to get large numbers of them as quickly. So don't worry we thought about things like that!

Signature made by yours truly but inspired by the art of Aametherar the orc. Taking requests for sigs, PM me.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
Old 08-02-2014, 05:43 PM
Elven Sect:
Grand Master

Gongora has good reputation

Just curious, how goes the new update?
Me and my friends will give the game another go after the new update, DOF is a great game!
Old 08-02-2014, 06:37 PM
DoF Moderator
Shaman

Expect it very soon!

Signature made by yours truly but inspired by the art of Aametherar the orc. Taking requests for sigs, PM me.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
Old 08-03-2014, 08:25 AM
Elven Sect:
Grand Master

Certainly wish the DoF team the best yet again for a hopeful release. This game truly is fun and can do so much, Konstantin you are one of the strongest and most passionate developer for your work I have ever seen. Your doing great man and some day it will be enjoyed by masses I am sure of it!
Old 08-05-2014, 06:52 PM
Human Sect:
Maceman

GenAshnak has a default reputation

Hey guy big fan of the work you've all done. I was just wondering if you could throw out a few morsels for us to chew on until the official update?
Old 08-06-2014, 05:34 PM
DoF Moderator
Shaman

Sorry but you're just going to have to wait for the update! It should be soon though so keep your eyes peeled :)

Old 08-07-2014, 12:50 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Sorry for the delay guys, and for constantly pushing back our announcement date. The reasons for the delays and the huge amount of time this update is taking us should be understandable after we announce the details - which I really hope would finally happen this week. The changes are so great - we have to take our time to do everything right, including the announcement:)
Old 08-12-2014, 10:49 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

I can finally say with 100% certainty, that our announcement is going out later today:)
Old 08-12-2014, 11:44 AM
Elven Sect:
Grand Master

Best of Luck to you guys! I will keeping an eye on this forum for it =)