Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

My Wish List for Kingdom Wars - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2014, 04:04 PM

nocroman has a default reputation
Default My Wish List for Kingdom Wars

I wish that:
1.) I could develop all the land that my estate has in it
2.) Storehouses when upgraded gave more room for goods and gold just like the town center does.
3.)I could send extra good and gold to my other cities to help them build faster and train troops faster.
4.) I could build a training center in my own castle instead of having to go to a game city to train my troops.
5.) Instead of trebuchetes there was an option to put catapults that toss large amounts of heavy stones at troops and not just one big one like a trebuchete does. Kinda like a stone tosser does. but mounted on my castle walls.
6.)An increase in estate troop number allowance so all defense positions can be manned including the four security towers located outside of the cities defenses.
7.) Way more storage room so I can keep enough goods and gold for myself but still send plenty to my friends for building their cities.
8.) More choices of emblems for my flags.
9.) Choices of where I want to put my traps, and that they be invisible to any attacking armies.
10.) Several choices of castle design I can build when I start new cities.
11.) Better grade weapons and armor.
12.) And a partridge in a pear tree.