Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Bugs Help Devs Please Read - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2014, 04:37 PM

HOC1Tricks has a default reputation
Default Bugs Help Devs Please Read

Hello everyone i didnt writh here yet because my english writing is not that good.
TO THE DEVELOPERS PLEASE READ THIS i just want to help a bit tooo :-) and i didnt get responce in chat from any DEV or a e-mail back so far

Im playing Human

latest bug i need help with

The last coop siege fight i lost total controll of my units i could not klick them anymore i lost i think 4 lvl20 not sword fighters the other stronger ones and my wizard for some reason was lying dead on the ground at the begin alredy ( i lost a fight just before that siege where the wizard was killed )

the other thing that is the most biggest problem since about 3 weeks i dont get any quests after 3 weeks ( yesterday ) my town was sieged i lost after that the man (FRED) at my townhal talked to me again he was warning me about atacks to come and advised me to join an ally ( after that the questbook still empty ) where ever i go no npc or what ever gives me a quest and my questbook says nothing since 3 weeks or so.... ( Sir Lenoth wo talked to me at sometime..... the knight in camp next to my city) ----i can give him skill points and walk around with him.

the other thing my mines if i take 2 gwarven miners on a gold mine or even one the regeneration is like zero
someone tolt me it takes 3 days for fuill regeneration i had no peasents in my city mining or so after one week it was just about the same
i deleted the game reinstaled it ( First it was steam) normal from your site ) i took one peasent to see if regeneration comes .... somehow yes a little here and there id finely took about 2 and a half week to regenerate to 100%
now i 3 elve peasent on the mines since 2-3 days gold is down to about 3000 from 5000 on to emty them and wait again well if its not ok yed again i donk know..

the other one is if i put archers on the walls and goive them the command to stay there ( the defence mode against cav stops them moviing ) they some how move from a to b after every log in not on the wall anymore but in the forrest as an example and the defence mode is off again.

that what i just write is a copy from an email that i sent to support sometime last week with log files.........................

email 22.02.14 second email with log files

( about my last login ) i dont know what the log1txt is...
( i was sieged and i lost WOW Fred Talked to me at Townhal......now ...... i was asked something about to join an ally or so my quest book was still empty so i tryed out to leave my ally and just made a new one....
Fred at my townhall talked again to me to prepare for atackers..... i strait away klicked on my questbook after that talk. there was something written but it just dissapeard streat away ...again questbook empty and i guess it will stay for weeks if i or nobody can help

From The Top parts i still have the log files if needed

I Gues I also have an ideo to help out comunikation a bit over world chat....
I gues it woulld HElp all players with all Languaged if THE CITYNAMES are all the same
EXAMPLE me German i talk to someone in english and say blabla ok lets meed at Dorntal (Dintala i think) for a coop siege .....th other player will ask what ist that or where is that ( just something i think will help all of us a little bit)

oh i guess you alredy know that citys like mine keep loosing 10 of ks resources trouh nothing....
i sometimes hear a unit is under atack on world map but no screen comes up to fight or so....

From The Top parts i still have the log files if needed
if i can help you somehow to find the problem just write back and ill do what i can
but please ( i know my english is not perfekt but talk to me here if not where else ....

best regards

P.F.

CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz
MotherBoard Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3
Memory crosshair 2x 4GB DDR 3
Graphics GeForce GTX 550 Ti 2x Running as SLI
Old 02-25-2014, 06:06 PM

Xavarion has a default reputation

Okay fellow human player, know that you are not alone. I have the exact same problems down to the letter. Except the one with the coop siege and not being able to control my troops. That one sucked, but I am positive the devs will get back your soldiers. Just have a little patience.

As far as the issues you are having, patch 24 is advertised to be the fix for them. So again, patience my friend.

The archers in your town keep moving because even when you are on the world map, your town is still open in the background. The battle sounds you hear are your troops responding to wolves spawning and them attacking those wolves. The reason the archers move is because their default stance is aggressive, so they chase the wolves. I hope the devs either fix the default stance of troops or GET RID OF THE DAMNED WOLVES. They serve no purpose.

Try an elf city and a lot of those problems go away since there are no wolves roaming around and it doesn't matter that the archers (Rangers) are in aggressive stance.

In summation; let's hope the devs deliver in the next 3 days...
Old 03-05-2014, 09:00 PM
QA, Junior Game Designer

Langor is just above average reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOC1Tricks View Post
the other thing that is the most biggest problem since about 3 weeks i dont get any quests after 3 weeks ( yesterday ) my town was sieged i lost after that the man (FRED) at my townhal talked to me again he was warning me about atacks to come and advised me to join an ally ( after that the questbook still empty ) where ever i go no npc or what ever gives me a quest and my questbook says nothing since 3 weeks or so.... ( Sir Lenoth wo talked to me at sometime..... the knight in camp next to my city) ----i can give him skill points and walk around with him.
I talked to this player in game. It has been about a month and his hero will not receive new quests in his city. The ? mark does not even appear above the quest givers head. His quest log shows no quests. He needs a DEV to further investigate his city. He has been waiting patiently.

In Game Name: HOC1Tricks
City Name: London

Attached are his logs.

Last edited by Langor : 04-10-2014 at 01:58 AM.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:00 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

Pm me I'll help you!
Old 03-06-2014, 11:29 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Really sorry to hear about this extremely rare bug effecting this town. I feel even worse about us somehow missing this post, we try to reply to every post and help everyone - especially with problems this bad.

We will finally have this rare issue (that effects about 1 in 1000 players) fixed for good in the next patch 24 B. Meanwhile - I hope you are one of the last players who got effected by this.

I investigated your town, and confirmed this bug occurred, and I hope our compensation package will make up for this. I just send you a private message with 10 free CD keys to pass to anyone you wish, as well as 10 codes for 120 crowns - 1,200 crowns - to allow you to super quickly rebuild your town.

Once again - I can`t say how sorry we are you had to wait weeks to hear back from us.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:12 AM

Thank you verry much for your reply

it feels good now to know that its also being worked on
your doing a good job with the game i like strategie very much and this game has a lot potetial

keep going on and if i can help or so just say something
Old 03-07-2014, 01:14 PM
QA, Junior Game Designer

Langor is just above average reputation

HOC1Tricks,

Glad we got this sorted for you. Sorry for the wait! If there is anything else you need let me know. Thank you.
Old 04-05-2014, 02:49 AM

Hello again i dont wand to push anyone but lets say......

how is it going on the patch came out on 28.03.14 you write me it should be solved in the next patch
im sorry to say that the main bugs are still there

and a new bugg seems to be there to like...... i should normaly beable to buy 50 crouns a day
since 3 days im full and cant buy any more :-!

The Problem withe the quests and being able to give Lenoth skill points is still there the only thin i cant do with him anymore is give him enough skill points to walk around my city with him anymore.

and what i am not sure about as i started to play the game my city gathered recources if the game was not running but it stopped ages ago around the time i write my first email....so every time i go online my city has the same gold stone ....... as i left the game but the camps where peasents are they do gather recources as the game is not running is that normal ?

and the mines in my city ...... same problem they wont regenerate like they should.....

sorry again for my bad english writing

and now i dont only have bugs or problems i must also say you guys have done a very good job so far to stopp the lag sync problem also bugs with walls and so on and and and your doing a very good job but please dont forget me :-)

best regards
Old 04-05-2014, 05:15 AM
DoF Moderator

Wilffio has a default reputation

have you tried creating a new city? this might fix all your problems ... anyway have a good weekend and i hope it will help you!

/Wolf
Old 04-05-2014, 05:25 AM

no i didnt if i have to do that then the game so far was a waste of time........

and i dont think im writing for me allone there are probably many others with the same bugs that just dont say anything and just stop playing

or would you buy a game and then just cause of a bug restart it after a few months if you alredy have played so far thinking the same could happen again?

to maybe endup the same

Last edited by HOC1Tricks : 04-05-2014 at 05:08 PM.