Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Elven Race - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2014, 03:06 AM

Hattrick has a default reputation
Question Elven Race

Hello all,

I need some clarification about the following two points. I do not know if this is normal or not.

1.) After the old Stone nodes are depleted the 'Dwarven Miners' keep walking up and down in my Home City trying to find some more Stone resources. It is like a ping-pong competition. They keep walking right-left-right all the time. A couple of times I try to position them at the Symbiosis Tree to let them mine the four Stone nodes there. However they keep turning back to the previous empty stone deposits around the City itself. They simply do not want to stay at the Symbiosis Tree at all!!?

2.) I have build two Symbiosis Trees. One of them which I turned 4 nodes into Stone Resources. And the other one I tried to turn all four empty nodes into Gold nodes. However it seems only 1 out of 4 nodes can be turned into a Gold node!? Am I only allowed to build one Gold node!? or more!?

Cheers,
Hattrick
Old 04-02-2014, 03:11 AM

Hattrick has a default reputation
Question

One final note:

I am still loosing Resources for no reason. Rarely after completing either a Quest or a Conquest/Siege. Resources seem to vanish into thin air. I am speaking about -50% formula all the time. It seems to happen alot when my Wood/Food gets around ~11k each.

Cheers,
Hattrick
Old 04-02-2014, 09:35 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Thanks for reporting the first two - this is something we can look right after Empire release. However with the resources loss this is something we need to fix ASAP.

Could you please help us track this down? Our testers tried to reproduce it dozens of time, but we can`t

Next time this happened, can you please post your log files here. (Info on getting log files: http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=4337

Thanks!