Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Disappearing Resources - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2014, 12:30 PM

Hattrick has a default reputation
Question Disappearing Resources

Hello All,

Last few days I am experiencing some issues with my resources. I logged out due to dinner this evening. It was just 30 minutes. I logged back in and my resources were cut by half. This was from nearly 33k back to around 14k. Gold was still high though. I got the feeling I am experiencing roll-backs of my resources now and then. This is not the first time it happened to me. Most of the times it only occurs when logging out and back in after a while.

Are there any other situations which decreases your resources with huge amounts in your home city?

Cheers,
Hattrick
Old 03-25-2014, 01:38 PM
DoF Moderator

Zvonzi is on a good road to success

Hello Hattrick!

Could you please provide your log files, so DEVs could inspect this issue? Also, you can always contact any online MOD for a refund.
Old 03-25-2014, 02:34 PM

Question

I am not familliar in finding the logfiles and sending them to someone. Can someone please explain it to me or link me a topic how to do it. Thanks in advance.

Sofar in steamapp I see Log1;2;3;4;5. These are the ones we are speaking about?

Cheers,
Hattrick
Old 03-25-2014, 03:02 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Hi Hattrick,

Yes, these are the files we`d need. More instructions on how to attache them to your forum reply can be found here: http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=4337

We`d greatly appreciate your help here - as we are trying to fix this bug for our patch due in a couple of days. I`ll be sure to end you some bonus codes to thank you for taking the time to help us fix this.
Old 03-25-2014, 05:05 PM

Arrow Re: Disappearing Resources

As requested. I have attached all 5 logfiles into this Topic. Since I could not add any of the attachments in the General Discussion area.

http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...7274#post87274

Hopefully you can find out what is going on with my resources the last 2 days. Cut by half non stop. I think it happened after finishing/failing certain quest missions or logging out and back in.

Also I experienced no refund after canceling 1 building project yesterday (Alchemy Lab). Although the button explained a refund of 449 Wood 719 Gold. It did not refund anything at all.

Also 1 moment I started the construction of 8 buildings. The game exited due to a Crittical Error of the Dof.exe file? after logging back in I had a re-roll of everything. I needed to re-click all 8 locations to restart the building process.

Also after finishing a Quest. After 3 minutes it auto returns you back to the world map? The game did not respond anymore. Loading screen kept hanging. In the background I could hear the sound of my troops still engaging the enemy and getting slaughtered by some remaining Bolt Throwers. After exiting the game manually in windows 7 and logging back in everything was re-rolled back again. I had to restart the Quest mission again. (Resources/Troop production/Crowns earned from that last Quest all re-rolled to older save files?).

(Newly Edited)
Actually that last issue just happend to me again. Auto-returning back to the world map. I was stuck in the loading screen again. I could hear the birds fly and the thunder from the clouds, but no visual of the actual world map. I could still move the mouse over the loading screen though. This means the transition from loading screen to next screen is sometimes malfunctioning for me. Happened to me once a day minimum. As usual I manually terminated the game in Windows 7 (Dof.exe). After logging back in everything was re-rolled back to a previous saved game. All the way back right after the ending of a previous Quest I completed. (Resources/Troops Productions/Crowns lost again).

Basically that last part is getting anoying. Loosing like ~30 minutes of gameplay not being saved somehow in your database directly? So any general gameplay changes made are not directly being altered and saved in the database ... Although it seems learned Technologies are never re-rolled. It seems they are always directly saved as completed ...

Hopefully you can use all of this information. Good Luck.

Cheers,
Hattrick
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log1.txt (6.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: txt Log2.txt (23.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: txt Log3.txt (36.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: txt Log4.txt (4.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: txt Log5.txt (73.7 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Hattrick : 03-25-2014 at 08:11 PM. Reason: QQ ^^
Old 03-26-2014, 08:27 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Thank you so much for the logs. Can you please confirm if the issues effect your Gondolin town, or Camelot?

And Please check your private message for the bonus code.
Old 03-26-2014, 08:59 AM

Arrow

All of these issues happened with my Elven Town Gondolin.

Thank you very much for the Bonus Code. I found it attached in the private message you send me.

Cheers,
Hattrick
Old 03-26-2014, 09:11 AM

Exclamation

I spended all of the Crowns from the Bonus Code and I logged out right after. After 10 minutes I returned back in-game and found out a partial re-roll of the previous spended Crowns. I had to find out what I missed. 35/120 Crowns returned into my posession. It seemed I had to re-buy the same 4 units from the Market and re-learn 3 Technologies for a second time. Logfiles have been attached again. I do not know if you will find anything in them.

Cheers,
Hattrick
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log1.txt (3.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: txt Log2.txt (5.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: txt Log3.txt (3.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: txt Log4.txt (6.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: txt Log5.txt (23.3 KB, 0 views)
Old 03-26-2014, 09:23 AM

Exclamation

I also wanted to add:

Around my Elven Home Town Gondolin you have 3 smaller Camps. The Camp in the South East the Sun Stone automatically moved unto the Wall Salient on the left. Although I can only see it's Glow. I can not click on it nor remove it. The Sun Stone from the other two camps I could Demolish. After a period of time they return back into their original location on the floor. I have attached a screenshot which explains this situation alot eassier.

Cheers,
Hattrick
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot0.jpg (296.9 KB, 6 views)
Old 03-26-2014, 10:53 AM

Exclamation

Stuck in Loading Screen again after finishing a Quest and trying to return to the World Map. The sound is still going on of the fighting inside the Castle of the enemy. It is like the transition proces is stuck. Only the Loading screen appears and nothing more happens. This is happening in (1 out of 5) Quest Missions for me now.

Cheers,
Hattrick
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log1.txt (4.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: txt Log2.txt (33.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: txt Log3.txt (527 Bytes, 1 views)
File Type: txt Log4.txt (6.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: txt Log5.txt (5.3 KB, 0 views)