Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

One man show? - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2014, 07:51 PM

Xavarion has a default reputation
Default One man show?

I am curious as to how many devs there actually are. Lately it seems Konstantin is the only dev left. I imagine he is the designated spokesman, and doing an outstanding job to be sure, but there has to others that can answer questions and/or put out information.

Then again who am I to question your business model...
Old 03-07-2014, 10:13 PM
QA, Junior Game Designer

Langor is just above average reputation

Hello Xavarion,

If I am not mistaken there are five DEVs and 5+ MODs. What questions and/or information are you looking for?
Old 03-08-2014, 07:50 AM

hitgirl has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langor View Post
Hello Xavarion,

If I am not mistaken there are five DEVs and 5+ MODs. What questions and/or information are you looking for?
no mods in game anymore, haven't seen 1 for wks no1 in my alliance has either
seems every time they appoint mods the mods stop playing within a wk or 2

I know there's little to no use for them atm, but would still think the odd 1 might log in for more than 30 seconds now and then

your the only 1 I've seen in chat for ages and that was only for few minutes after the last patch

100 of us so we cover a lot of timezones so its not me missing the log ins
Old 03-08-2014, 08:40 AM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

Reaver has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitgirl View Post

I know there's little to no use for them atm, but would still think the odd 1 might log in for more than 30 seconds now and then

your the only 1 I've seen in chat for ages and that was only for few minutes after the last patch

Actually a mod has his alt online 24/7, big guy that never talks, he likes flags!
Old 03-08-2014, 11:51 AM
QA, Junior Game Designer

Langor is just above average reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitgirl View Post

Yeah, MOD activity will pick up after 1.24B patch as we are trying to squash all game breaking bugs in version 1.24. Usually I don't talk much because nobody is talking with the low population at this time. I'll try and at least say hi more often to the world if nobody talks and bye before I leave. I will also bring this up to our community manager.
Old 03-08-2014, 05:49 PM

distantvoice has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaver View Post
Actually a mod has his alt online 24/7, big guy that never talks, he likes flags!
a silent mod is no mod at all is it
flagofkings has never spoken in chat far as I know ever
thats a pathetic response to the question on mods
and if he;s 0n 24/7 as u say must play a diff account a lot with a diff name

a mod is supposed to be some1 who help out in chat as well as monitors it not some1 who silently piles up npc sieges

its not your fault no mods play the game, always been the same the majority pack in playing within weeks of going yellow
you've had a few great mods, but the truth is a lot haven't had a clue how to interact with players and have little knowledge of the game
so easy to see why so many don't stick with it

Last edited by distantvoice : 03-08-2014 at 06:02 PM.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:47 AM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

I get on almost every night see how players are doing and how game is running. I'm no mod you'll see a tag with Dev in it. Langor is correct the mods are busy helping us test many things on the test server langor included. My Username is Hi11Zone see you guys in game.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:02 PM
Game Balance Designer, QA

vicious666 has a default reputation

Majority of devs work thrue skipe directly and on test server, we rarely got time to play

DoF KW race and units guide
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
Old 03-10-2014, 10:31 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

You are absolutely right - our in-game presence is extremely low right now, as it comes down to concentrating all the resources on the patch 24 B, and fixing the last of the bugs. In 3-4 weeks following release of the Emperor expansion pack we`ll get back to actively supporting our community as well as maintaining strong in-game presence. For now though - we do have to put most of our men-power into production. It`s unfortunate that we don`t have enough people to do both.
Old 03-10-2014, 10:34 AM

Xavarion has a default reputation

Sorry for the delay; my questions were more of a tongue in cheek plug for Konstantin doing a good job of keeping the community updated and a simultaneous poke in the ribs to other devs and mods to feel free to post here and there.

Why you might ask? To instill confidence in the customer base that more than one guy gives a poop. I realize the facts are that you guys all give a poop and then some, but how do we know that?

The elephant in the room is that the game is dying. Not dead by far; but has a bad prognosis. The more input from the dev team at this critical juncture the better, imho.