Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Hydra Skill Points - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2014, 08:48 PM

Entomologist has a default reputation
Default Hydra Skill Points

I have a feeling this may have already been posted, but since I haven't seen it I will post anyway. There is a current bug that you have to reset your hydras skill points almost every time u go into a battle. For some reason it doesn't save the point and you always have to re add them. A bunch of other players have complained about this too in game. If it could be fixed that would be great.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log2.txt (214.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: txt Log3.txt (45.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: txt Log1.txt (160.6 KB, 1 views)
Old 02-20-2014, 07:53 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Thanks for posting the log. We are aware of this bug - and a fix for this - as well as all other unit resetting skill points bugs is going into Patch 24. These additional logs do help us a great deal.
Old 04-05-2014, 05:48 AM

YngBlondBoy has a default reputation

Bump... My Hydra skill points are resetting also... and the Riflemen Regen doesn't seem to work 80% of the time... and changing the formation which alters damage/range seems to mess them up as well with missed assigned skill points (as in 4 Riflemen placed from Bank into city, then all placed into an army which uses gold to lvl all 4 to L20 then Viewing army and assigning points in the same manner to each 4 only to have 1 doing 20 less damage, another dropping back to 500 range etc etc)
Old 04-05-2014, 10:12 PM
QA, Junior Game Designer

Langor is just above average reputation

Hello YngBlondBoy,

Could you please try the following with the Hydra. This should of been fixed but some people may have to reset him the following way to take effect.

1) Move unit to your homeland
2) Log out, log back in
3) Reset Hydra Unit stats completely - using Reset button
4) Log Out, log back in
5) Allocate Hydra skill-points how you see fit
6) Log Out, log back in

Also, could you please post your logs so we can further investigate the Dwarven Riflemans? Thank you.

Posting Log Files
If it is a more technical error, such as a menu loading improperly, we would appreciate your game log. This is automatically written and stored locally, and tells the QA Team exactly what was being processed at the time of the encountered bug.

This file is saved in your default DOF directory under the name of Log1.txt.
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dawn of Fantasy"
If you are not running the game on Steam, screenshot will be in this folder instead: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverie World Studios\Dawn of Fantasy"

In some case you might want to attach all of your available Log files, they are located in the same folder named Log1.txt, Log2.txt, Log3.txt, Log4.txt and Log5.txt,

To attach your log file - while you are replying or making a new post you will see a field titled "Attach Files" in the Additional Options box below the text box. Click the "Manage Attachments" button below, and you will now be able to upload a variety of files. Select "Choose File" and select the file you wish to attach, before selecting the "Upload" button to finish the task.

If you don't see "Attach Files" or "Manage Attachments" you might be doing a quick reply, in which case you will need to click on "Go Advanced"