Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Assitance requested - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2014, 04:42 AM

Diarmuhnd has a default reputation
Default Assitance requested

Greetings.

I`vr been enjoying these last few weeks getting used to the game and its quirks. Having fun building and pvping.

My current problem is when i tried to copy (cntrl-c) text from Alliance Chat and then paste it (cntrl-v) in a new post in Alliance Chat, the game told me not to impersonate a MOD or DEV.

Hum, i was very confused. And now i can`t log in because it states i have been `temporÓly banned`. Thats nOT cool. lol. I only tried to copy ^paste text i dreaded having to retype.

How long will i be banned for?

Thank you for your assitance.

------------------------------------------------------
-Diar eats babies everyday at breakfast... do you?
Old 02-20-2014, 06:51 AM

2 hours or so later, and still can not get online.

So i started a singleplayer Kingdom War as humans, Dagobar and waiting for the enmies 1st attack. After loading into the city for my defensive battle a warning flashed across the screen.

it went something like this...

" A Hacking attempt was detected, any further hacking attepts may result in a BAN "

Needless to say I am even more confused than before. I exited the game imediately. What is going on, oh dear...

Guess i cant play, but, i really want to. Ill try the forum search again looking for any similar threads regarding this problem.

Happy to give you those log files if you need them, Just need to know who to PM them too. thanks. Hope i can get back to playing soon, i was looking forward to more co-ops with the few people who i met online and are playing regularly.
Old 02-20-2014, 08:02 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Sorry to hear - looks like our impersonating system somehow effected you. We are looking into it. You should be able to play from tomorrow (sorry we can`t control auto-bans at this point).
And please disregard this message in Kingdom Wars as well - out cheat protection is whacky sometimes - it will not ban you.
Old 02-21-2014, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
Sorry to hear - looks like our impersonating system somehow effected you. We are looking into it. You should be able to play from tomorrow (sorry we can`t control auto-bans at this point).
And please disregard this message in Kingdom Wars as well - out cheat protection is whacky sometimes - it will not ban you.
Roger, i jsut tried to get online with no luck, but its only 3am here, hasnt been 24 hours yet

It feels weird to NOT be playing this game, i realized with this 'intervention' that i havnt played anything else since i got it. Hmmn, haha. Thanks for letting me know that i just have to have patience.

Now i hope that nothing else is amiss when i do get to log back in, like missing crowns or somesuch. (crosses fingers)

edit: ops I forgot to say thank you. how rude. pls oh pls dont send a goblin horde to burn my city to the ground while im absent ^^

Last edited by Diarmuhnd : 02-21-2014 at 01:14 AM.
Old 02-21-2014, 07:34 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Should be all good - just in case somethings missing we`ll be sure to refund it. And please confirm once you`ve been able to login.
Old 02-21-2014, 01:02 PM
Orc Sect:
Berserker

Svulnar has a default reputation

The goblin horde is my job... Should i cancel the raid then Kon? X P