Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Patch # 23 B - Wizards Downgraded - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Reverie World Studios > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2014, 09:21 AM

Funny_Dude60 has a default reputation
Default Omg

I just did pvp vs a guy and killed his units and he just Disconected!!! i didnt get **** just exp -_-
Bug?? Is this realy acceptable?? omerd44 i Think his name was or something like that
Old 02-06-2014, 12:51 PM

magnet468 has a default reputation

Guys I just joined to game I read about both sides and in my opinion you to make both side happy you guys should just disable these elites from PvP game and allow them in PvE because its something sad to discard units you purchased :/
Old 02-06-2014, 12:56 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Guys,

Nobody needs to discard anything. If have have for example 3 Royals in the Army, you an still use that army, but no new armies will be able to use OP formula.

And our goal with combat system is to see combined armies - siege weapons, infantry, cavalry, dragon or two, with some dwarves and a wizard. And not an army of 4 Royal Dragons, and 5 Wizards of the Deep casting the same spell - destroying entire armies and towns in 30 seconds, or unfairly beating one NPC town after another.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:59 PM
DoF Moderator
Sorcerer

gorgos96 has a default reputation

Kon at I understand the wizards part ok they should be nerfed and limited to one of each but not other elites because in pve i like fast sieges with hydras. I dont use them in pvp so if you can make it available at least only for pve that would be great...
Old 02-06-2014, 01:01 PM
DoF Moderator
Sorcerer

I mean its always been like this we couldve had as much elites as we wanted why do you change this now :/
Old 02-06-2014, 01:03 PM

magnet468 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgos96 View Post
Kon at I understand the wizards part ok they should be nerfed and limited to one of each but not other elites because in pve i like fast sieges with hydras. I dont use them in pvp so if you can make it available at least only for pve that would be great...
The same as I said you guys can make unlimited elites for pve only?
Old 02-06-2014, 02:28 PM

Fennr993 has a default reputation

I'm mostely happy with the patch, but i agree that there is a problem with the precense of elite unit in pvp and pve. Heroes and elite units should be limited in pvp, so that both sides have fair chances.
Pve is a bit different though, i like and understand that they want to limit the numbers of elite units people bring to certain quests. Because that will take the challange and difficulty out of them. Pve sieges however should allow same type elites, because this is needed for some. I understand why some players want this. They don't want their hard work to become wasted.
Also understand why others don't want this, it makes things to easy. Now things are more challanging. Some don't like this, some do. Not everybody can be happy with changes.
Old 02-06-2014, 05:21 PM

XsospoonX has a default reputation

I think the main thing is you wont make everyone happy. Ever. So find a middle ground, and that only comes by adjusting, nerfing, buffing etc. I think the devs are doing the right thing.
I understand its frustrating and sieges will be longer, but a siege shouldn't be 15 secs or less. Especially with the larger npc towns. I understand the frustration with some of the older players having make changes. But if everything is super easy, what's the point in playing a strategy game?
Old 02-06-2014, 06:43 PM
DoF Moderator
Shaman

ReCoder has a default reputation

Great point Xso, If anyone has any disputes with this I'm going to have to remind you that this is the exact reason we're making these patches, to find a middle ground that a large majority of the player base, and if possible 100% of the player base, will enjoy.

Signature made by yours truly but inspired by the art of Aametherar the orc. Taking requests for sigs, PM me.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
Old 02-06-2014, 07:44 PM
DoF Moderator
Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReCoder View Post
Great point Xso, If anyone has any disputes with this I'm going to have to remind you that this is the exact reason we're making these patches, to find a middle ground that a large majority of the player base, and if possible 100% of the player base, will enjoy.
Bro im saying that if you guys can make more than one same elite in PVE ONLY that would make us and the ppl lost armies cuz of elites happy. That is the middle point. I just dont want long pve sieges and ppl want it can use normal armies in pve and even with hydras makkada is still long