Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Patch # 23 B - Wizards Downgraded - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Reverie World Studios > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2014, 09:11 PM

WillH8 has a default reputation

Great, I have 3 royals in one army and am already at my limit in all armies, and don't tell me to delete units!!! Can you please add a way to have more armies instead to resolve this issue? I think I speak for all the older players when I say UNITS WILL NOT BE DELETED!
Old 02-05-2014, 09:49 PM

XsospoonX has a default reputation

Thanks for listening to the players! I think this is a good patch. I feel sorry for the people who might need to delete units. They should be given a refund on crowns or add more army slots to the game. The max army slots is 10 right? If so that's more than enough in my opinion. Keep up the good work Reverie. Hope patches will keep dropping consistently!
Old 02-05-2014, 11:30 PM

Multislayer has a default reputation

Happy with the new patch didn't even think to get e.g 2 wizards of the deep, but can understand why this needed to be taken out of the game :) thanks +1 update.
Old 02-06-2014, 05:19 AM
DoF Moderator
Sorcerer

gorgos96 has a default reputation

this patch is literally made for newbies and noobs old players would never like such a patch
Old 02-06-2014, 05:59 AM

Wilffio has a default reputation

I like the patch, and i am a old player :)

/Wolf
Old 02-06-2014, 07:31 AM

Lord_Adrian has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgos96 View Post
But i always sieged makkada with two hydras man please dont do this this would make me stop playing the problem was only the fact that people didnt know how to deal with wizards ppl can handle 2 hydras in a pvp because an army with the same strength can deal these elites please i beg you dont do one type elite limit pleaseee i want to use 2 hydras in my army
Agree with gorgos96 ,, the new players must learn how to play this game ,, the elite units are strong yes but they cost a lot too. And who has many elites they have to discard and is not fair because they have spend a lots of crowns and gold ,, Me for example now with this patch i must discard about 15 mages at level 100 :( ,, which are about 600 crowns and a few millions of gold coins ,,
Old 02-06-2014, 07:38 AM
DoF Moderator
Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilffio View Post
I like the patch, and i am a old player :)

/Wolf
really? are you happy about ppl discarding elites? mark my word this patch will decrease player number
Old 02-06-2014, 08:33 AM
DoF Moderator
Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Adrian View Post
Agree with gorgos96 ,, the new players must learn how to play this game ,, the elite units are strong yes but they cost a lot too. And who has many elites they have to discard and is not fair because they have spend a lots of crowns and gold ,, Me for example now with this patch i must discard about 15 mages at level 100 :( ,, which are about 600 crowns and a few millions of gold coins ,,
look at this guys loss and there are many more like this you guys damaged old players to gain some new joineds back.
Old 02-06-2014, 08:36 AM

Wilffio has a default reputation

Ofc i am happy with the patch... and even more now, the guy you are talking about was abusing the system... whats fun in that??? and who cares if they cost alot? elites are here forever ... normal units aren't, they can die!

/Wolf
Old 02-06-2014, 08:43 AM
DoF Moderator
Sorcerer

normal units can be replaced easily and what about the ppl that play the game because they love the fantasy side of the game which is the elites? do you think everybody just plays this game for medieval unit strategy game? its not abusing the system btw you cant do a pvp to someone cant handle 10 level100 wizards its power wouldve probably been 2900 in the old game system and an army with 2900 power can easily fight wizards off because yo cant have 2900 strength without strong elite units a full normal unit army with all 20 level probably be lik 1900 str