Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Game Info (Website & GUI Improvement) - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2014, 03:33 PM

Nanofyre has a default reputation
Default Game Info (Website & GUI Improvement)

I'm sure there have been requests for this but I wanted to reiterate for the purpose of going free to play and bringing in new players (in the interest of keeping them as well). I love the concept of this game and have had very little success in finding what I want that this game offers/close to achieving.

I would like to requests more details on game info for the website and in the user interface.

> More professional style wiki
> General Game Info
- Single Player
- PVP
- CoOp
- Castle
- Trades
- Vassals
- Battle
- Economy
- Etc.
> Units / Buildings
- Description (Already existing in guides and posts)
- General Stats (Those shown in game)
- Image (Cosmetic but a nice touch)

In Game:
> Provides same info above within game or at least links to a complete wiki. It currently links to an incomplete and inconsistent wiki featuring some articles provided by the community.

The GUI overall could use work but that is a separate, although, related request.
Old 09-02-2014, 04:28 PM
DoF Moderator
Shaman

ReCoder has a default reputation

We are currently in the process of overhauling our website, so you can expect some major changes around the f2p release, possibly later if we experience technical difficulties. As to the wiki, I would like to point out that we are currently a very small team and don't have much time to commit to developing an in-depth wiki, especially with the many changes being introduced in f2p. I would suggest that when we go free to play you try to start a community movement to form a community wiki, because with my past experience I find that community wiki's are often more successful. Have a nice day!

Signature made by yours truly but inspired by the art of Aametherar the orc. Taking requests for sigs, PM me.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
Old 09-02-2014, 04:53 PM
Orc Sect:
Berserker

Svulnar has a default reputation

I would be willing to test and verify stuff with Orcs once F2P hits and I have had a chance to experiment again. Though, the main reason I haven't been playing much recently, other than a few bothersome bugs I previously mentioned, is because my computer isn't exactly state of the art. Even on low settings and low armies I tend to have a little stutter due to my computers age, and while I have gotten used to it, I prefer to pvp and prefer to not force opponents to go through the hoops in order to fight me fairly. Which is why I have been trying to save up money to upgrade, and failing miserably. Curse College and its expenses!!!
Old 09-03-2014, 11:46 AM

Nanofyre has a default reputation

Ok, good to know about the website. If the community was to help setup a more complete wiki, would your team be willing to share tables and any other additional documentation for us to use? (Tables, current design docs, etc.)