Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Hero Relevance - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2014, 12:10 PM

Alainjons has a default reputation
Default Hero Relevance

I heard quite a few people making various suggestions regarding the in game hero's. I'd like to suggest a solution that will make them more exciting and hopefully more engaging than the current iterations. I propose;

Give players the option to purchase special Armour once level 20 and level 60 are reached. This will add some extra utility and provide the player with a few customization options. I suspect this will increase player engagement with the story and siege tactics. I know my hero looks pretty darn lame in his boring chain mail undershirt and sword and shield.

I really feel this could be the beginning of a serious chance at customization with hopefully weapons and individual armour slots far in the foreseeable future. If you need some armour ideas... im ur man

Cheers,

Jon
Old 02-02-2014, 01:59 PM

CalamityGear has a default reputation

I Agree with ya at around levels 20 40 and 60 you should maybe be able to buy/craft armor/weapons for your hero and by weapons i mean giving him maybe a halberd or a pike/sword to change it up a bit MAYBE EVEN A HORSE! :O it would also be nice if you're able to enchant the gear and maybe even customzie it with your own lil art :P