Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Resources disappeared - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2014, 03:09 AM

JPA77 has a default reputation
Default Resources disappeared

When I checked the resource situation I had around 14k of food and wood and around 8k stone.
I trained 8 mounted knights and sold few resources on town market, maybe 500 - 1k. Then I checked world map, back to city and what did I notice... around one third of resources were left, 10k food had disappeared. Town was full for a moment, does that affect?

Second issue, I ran on this just once; I had attack protection, I was choosing the army (after solo, co-op prompt) for quest and went to get some coffee, when I came back I saw that I had been challenged and after timeout paid all my gold (that army was carrying) to the one that challenged me. And yes, protection was still active.

The beforementioned happened before I had my daily dose of coffee, maybe I didn't notice everything...
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log1.txt (57.1 KB, 3 views)
Old 01-28-2014, 08:16 AM
QA, Junior Game Designer

Langor is just above average reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPA77 View Post
When I checked the resource situation I had around 14k of food and wood and around 8k stone.
I trained 8 mounted knights and sold few resources on town market, maybe 500 - 1k. Then I checked world map, back to city and what did I notice... around one third of resources were left, 10k food had disappeared. Town was full for a moment, does that affect?

Second issue, I ran on this just once; I had attack protection, I was choosing the army (after solo, co-op prompt) for quest and went to get some coffee, when I came back I saw that I had been challenged and after timeout paid all my gold (that army was carrying) to the one that challenged me. And yes, protection was still active.

The beforementioned happened before I had my daily dose of coffee, maybe I didn't notice everything...
Thank you for reporting this and attaching your logs. I am sorry for your loss. Please see a MOD in game for compensation if you so choose. Also, a Dev should respond to this post within 24 hours. There have been a few issues lately with the PvP protection timer. This one is new to me though. If there are any questions or anything I can do for you please let me know here or in game. Thank you.
Old 01-28-2014, 08:54 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

This is a known bug, which we have fixed and will release in today`s patch. Sorry that you got effected by this, and please feel free to ask in-game mods to compensate you for the missing resources.
Old 01-29-2014, 01:32 AM

Ok, this got sorted out.

It is nice to see that problems and bugs are dealt with swiftly.

Thank you.
Old 01-29-2014, 02:30 AM
QA, Junior Game Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPA77 View Post
Ok, this got sorted out.

It is nice to see that problems and bugs are dealt with swiftly.

Thank you.
The DEVs are trying there best to make sure that all players are fixed from this bug. If you have it happen to you again after the 1.23 patch please post it on the bug forums as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know.
Old 01-30-2014, 04:59 AM

Hmm, I don't know if the resource thing got fixed after all or did I do something to cause it...

Today when I logged I had 7062,11551,10651,23552,89 (food,wood,stone,gold,crowns).

I went camping with a mage and a dragon, took 200g with them (lvl10 mage thought he was a dragon too and got killed), when I got back to home town I had 3335,5401,5002,24k,89 resources??

Best regards,
JPA77
Old 01-30-2014, 05:02 AM

Now to think of it, I lost resources yesterday too, but I didn't have numbers on my notes so I just let it be...
Old 01-30-2014, 11:01 AM

And again, this is frustrating. Went and did a quest - back to town and atleast half of the resources had vanished...
Old 01-30-2014, 11:18 AM
QA, Junior Game Designer

Hello JAPA77,

I have spoken to you in game about this bug. As you know, plays are unfortunately still losing resources after the patch. The DEVs are reinvestigating the cause of this. If you need reimbursement please contact an in game mod. Wilffio is online now if you so choose. Thank you for your patience.
Old 01-30-2014, 07:25 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

Yes please please contact us, we are seeing what caused this asap. Don't worry about any losses we are here for you, and will take care of it!