Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

tournaments - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2007, 05:48 PM

kingtom256 has a default reputation
Default tournaments

With an idea of the community, will this be a game that sticks very close to the community, for exmaple, having their own section in areas like tournaments.com or gamereplays.org etc.

How seriously will you take the community on, will you stick with them to the very end, or will be like some EA jerks and listen to them only from time to time.

One more thing, if the game turned out more successful than planned, will you help the community by deleivering an expansion to the gaming world,or would you just leave it as it is?
Old 08-15-2007, 06:39 PM
Reverie Super Moderator

The Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtom256 View Post
With an idea of the community, will this be a game that sticks very close to the community, for exmaple, having their own section in areas like tournaments.com or gamereplays.org etc.

How seriously will you take the community on, will you stick with them to the very end, or will be like some EA jerks and listen to them only from time to time.

One more thing, if the game turned out more successful than planned, will you help the community by deleivering an expansion to the gaming world,or would you just leave it as it is?
Well to me Reverie seems great so far and this whole forum is about listening to peoples suggestions about the game so I think Reverie is much better than EA.

Feel free to check out my soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/dylan-lang
Old 08-16-2007, 06:01 AM

kingtom256 has a default reputation

well i agree with you, but id like answers from the big people
Old 08-16-2007, 10:35 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

The Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtom256 View Post
well i agree with you, but id like answers from the big people
I AM BIG PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol just kidding.

Old 08-16-2007, 03:04 PM
Reverie World Studios - Advertising Art Director

Ryan Zelazny has a default reputation

Community is something we are going to be very concerned with. I think we've already mentioned that we plan to have a service called Reverie Online, which will hold tournaments, contests and also have a very extensive modding library with tutorials and articles written by Reverie staff members. Below is a concept for the site.

We already have an expansion planned, and it should release about six to eight months after the release of the game. Though this may change due to publisher arrangements.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:16 PM
Human Sect:
Knight

jap88 has a default reputation

*drools*

I don't think i'm worried about Reverie turning its back on the community. And i will continue to not worry about that until they wind up being succesful and EA buys them out.
Old 08-17-2007, 07:49 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That looks freakin' awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man that is so cool you guys have a thing to play your ow music while your playing. I also like the contests set up on the side as well as the themed maps. Man Ryan why can't you release this game now?! This just looks too awesome for me to wait until 2008 to play. Please release a beta to the public.

Old 08-17-2007, 09:20 AM
Reverie World Studios - Advertising Art Director

Ryan Zelazny has a default reputation

Thanks for the feedback guys.

That concept I designed in 2003 (as you could probably see from the copyright and the info text), it's hard to believe I did something four years ago that I still like . There will be some add-ons to that design as we plan the exact features of the site, so far some of the key concepts are going to be: Gamer Profiles, Clan Management System, Modding Center, Tournaments & Contests.
Old 08-17-2007, 10:39 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Zelazny View Post
Thanks for the feedback guys.

That concept I designed in 2003 (as you could probably see from the copyright and the info text), it's hard to believe I did something four years ago that I still like . There will be some add-ons to that design as we plan the exact features of the site, so far some of the key concepts are going to be: Gamer Profiles, Clan Management System, Modding Center, Tournaments & Contests.
Wow this looks awesome! You guys seem like the greater EA. I hope everything works out awesome once the game is released. Oh and PS before you guys make the expansion to DOF will you be making any other games?

Thanks

Old 08-18-2007, 03:13 AM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

Silent_Lamb has a default reputation

All this may sound a little ridiculous to anyone in the know I think another little feature, something that might just be interesting but completely not necessary, would be to be able to choose custom skins like here. So if you have a favorite race you like to play you could choose from any of the four.