Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Into the Swamps mission - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > New Player Help
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2013, 05:04 AM

legalis has a default reputation
Default Into the Swamps mission

I am trying to figure out how to release the wizard faramor. I run my hero into the camp but he is caged. I use trebuchets to destroy the temple but it gets to 1 HP and always regenerates. I have tried this mission 4 times to no avail. Any help would be appreciated
Old 08-08-2013, 06:34 AM
DoF Moderator

RsShadow has a default reputation

Hi legalis, you take your strongest units with your hero to the cage of the wizard. Kill all the ogres around it and then place your hero right next to the cage. A cinamatic will then play and after report back to Sir Morin that is in the quest with you. Hope it helps and if not you can contact me when I am in the game again. This is one of my favorite quests
Old 08-08-2013, 11:05 PM

legalis has a default reputation

Cheers RsShadow. Worked perfectly. Now I have a 2nd issue. I kill the ogres, cut scene happens. I run back to my troops, and 2 seconds after the next cutscene with Morin, it says Morin has been wounded. I don't even know where he is. I have 8 x Crossbow and 7 x Knights in between Morin's troops and the enemy so I don't get how he keeps getting wounded. Sorry for being a pain. I have been able to figure out all the other quests.
Old 08-09-2013, 08:51 AM
DoF Moderator

RsShadow has a default reputation

Cheers legalis This one can be a pain because Sir Morin can't stay where he is suppose to stay. The best is to leave some units near him before you do the wizard and then check where the cross is on the mini map.. move as fast as you can there with your hero and units. While they are busy going there, click on the army you have left with Sir Morin and start defending him where-ever he goes. That is the only way that I know of to protect him and keep him alive and also doing it this way you know exactly where he is. I sure hope this helps.
Old 01-25-2014, 04:02 AM

Dave3721 has a default reputation

yup this is a stupid quest... not made very well... its broken and very frustrating to finnish... I have now gone through about 80 army... and 40,000 gold in men just to do this... plz fix it Sir Morin is more like SIR MORON...
Old 01-25-2014, 12:18 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Yep I can agree we didn`t do very good job with this quest, we`ll look into simplifying it for the next patch.