Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Coming back - serial key activation? - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > New Player Help
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2014, 11:59 AM

Zelph has a default reputation
Default Coming back - serial key activation?

Hi guys. I've followed DoF for a long while and eventually got access to the game - I'm pretty sure through the free to play giveaway event for registered forum members, as I still have the e-mail dated 5/26/2012. Anyways, I had activated the key I had obtained and tried to play the game on the computer I had back then, but it was an older computer that barely met or was slightly under the system requirements and it was a miserable experience trying to play on it, so I stopped playing.

Fast forward a couple of years and now, with a better computer, I have been itching to get back into playing the game. Unfortunately it requires a serial key to activate, which I cannot find my copy from two years ago. I have scoured my e-mails, logged onto the forums here to check my private messages, and have come up empty. I know I had to have been given a key because I had applied for and been granted access through one of Reverie's promotional events and thus was able to install and play it on my old system. My only guess is that I had either stored the key on my old system (which is gone now), or somehow my e-mail/pm containing the key was deleted. Is there a way someone can check my account to retrieve my key, or point me to someone I can contact to do so? Thanks!
Old 04-18-2014, 12:36 PM
QA, Junior Game Designer

Langor is just above average reputation

Hello Zelph,

If you've lost your game key or forgotten your password you can look up your information with your registered email you stated you still have.

You can use this page to recover your key and/or password, just enter your in-game name or email address and it will send the details you need to the email address you registered your in-game account with.

Please be mindful that the email could end up in your Junk/Spam folder, so you might need to check there and mark the email as Not Junk/Spam.

If you are unable to recover your key/password using this method, please email us at support@reverieworld.com and will help you.

If you're looking to activate on Steam, here's what you need to do:
1. Open the Steam client
2. Click on the "Games" menu
3. Choose the "Activate a Product on Steam" option
4. Follow the instructions and agree to the Steam Subscriber Agreement
5. Enter your current Dawn of Fantasy game key (without the dashes/minus sign "-") when prompted
6. Follow the prompts to begin installation

The game will then download and be ready for you to enjoy.

All your progress, towns, and achievements will carry over to your Steam installation, just log on in-game with your current username.
Old 04-18-2014, 01:48 PM

Zelph has a default reputation

Thank you for the quick and helpful reply Langor!

I tried the key recovery option but it said they are unable to find my username or e-mail. I'm not sure what is going on, so I sent an e-mail to the address you listed. I hope I can get this resolved soon.

Thanks again for your help.