Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Your Game Lags Out - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2014, 03:16 PM

KingPotatoe has a default reputation
Thumbs down Your Game Lags Out

I've deleted the game tried at a new area/race, reinstalled. Its not my computer cause im running the top of the line gamming PC. Every time I go to enter the peasant uprising quest it hit the first set of archer towers and peasants and it lag(freezes) then unfreezes for a split second then freezes again. It seems the longer I don't press anything the longer the freeze(lag) time happened. I left that quest and when into the environment just to right random npc for crowns instead so I can keep playing. But as soon as I hit an archer tower, it seems to be doing the same thing.

Your game is unplayable...Fix it.
Old 01-17-2014, 01:06 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

The only advice i could give is to lower settings and disable the advanced logging

I would also ask if you are using the steam client or the one downloaded from this site,if you are using the steam,try to download this sites client and see if that helps any.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:48 AM

I put my settings from highest to lowest and disabling what ever I can. It still does the same thing. I just suffered through the extreme lag to finish the quest, took me 3hrs but I did it lol. Don't know if this has anything to do with anything but as soon as I built a complete stone wall around me castle, I cant even log into my town without the lag happening. It never did this before.

Ill try the site client as im using the Steam client right now, then ill post back if that fixed anything

My system specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-4700MQ Processor
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770M / 3 GB GDDR5
Memory: DDRlll(L) 24GB(8GB*3)
HDD: 1TB+256G SSD(SUPER RAID)

**EDIT** I've downloaded the client from your site. On first entry, everything was at default and I logged into my online kingdom account. It worked for about 1min before it started to lag again. The lag goes from like 1 sec then 2 then 4 and so on. Usually stops around a 20 sec lag and stays constant. I put all the settings as low or disabled as possible and restarted the game. When I logged back into my kingdom it was instantly 20sec of lag.

Any suggestions? Its not crashing me is just an unplayable lag

Last edited by KingPotatoe : 01-17-2014 at 11:06 AM.
Old 01-17-2014, 11:04 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Sorry to heat about this. This is a known lag bug - it was introduced into the game with patch 20, and will be fixed in a patch 22 this weekend.
Old 01-17-2014, 11:41 AM

Guess ill play after the weekend
Old 01-18-2014, 05:16 PM

DDPDCP is just above average reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPotatoe View Post
Guess ill play after the weekend
don't waste the time this happen to everyone, and the devs don't care they have your money they couldn't careless about us.

Last edited by DDPDCP : 01-18-2014 at 05:35 PM.
Old 01-20-2014, 09:03 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

So not true We can`t sleep as insomnia haunts is - as every second we worry and care But seriously though - we do.
Patch 22 - that I promise you - fixes all these lag issues is due in 4 hours.