Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Hiring Again! - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2014, 02:20 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light
Default Hiring Again!

And once again we are expanding the mod team - and we need your help guys. We are looking for 2 new mods to join the team by the end of this week. But with great rewards of being on the mod team, also comes responsibility- as you`ll have thousands of players looking up to you, and constantly asking you for help and guidance. If you think this is for you, and you would like to help our team - now is the time to join us!

Must be able to make our weekly meetings every Sunday @ 5PM EST or your application won't be considered, no exceptions! If your Application is chosen you will be contacted and interviewed on Skype. We will be hiring Every Day!

Contact info
  • Contact info: Name, Skype contact, email contact, country,
  • Availability: please provide times in EST timezone values, like Monday 2pm-10pm, Tuesday - busy all day e.t.c
  • Community Status: please mention If I have spoken to you before via PM or in-game chat, or if some of the existent mods referred you, or if you have been with DoF for a very long time and I might know please mention this as well. If you have other involvement in game community - your youtube or other channel, Mod in other games e.t.c please mention that as well
  • In-game username, DoF public forums username, Steam username
  • Please describe why you wanna do it, and how you think you can help. More info the better.

Requirements
  • Played DoF for at least 30 hours, and with all 3 races.
    The more experience the better.
  • Available at least 4 hours per day
  • Strong written English skills
  • Pluses: Loves the Game, previous Customer Support experience, more than 6 hours of free time per day
Responsibilities
  • Be inside the game for at least 4 hours per day
  • Answer as many questions from players as possible
  • Send Resources to players who are effected by lost units or other critical bugs
  • Keep tabs on chat flow - and brake up major arguments
  • Help with daily responses to Steam/Website forums
  • Show up to the weekly MOD/DEV Meetings
Benefits
  • 1,000 Crowns to be sent to every Mod
  • Each mod will get 3 free CD keys
  • Forum and in-game Mod tag
  • Mods who stay past the first 2 weeks, and the top 2 who perform the best will get a money bonus and the top 5 will get 20 cd keys!
  • And more..

Must be in this exact format so I can organize applications better.
Send Your Application Titled as (DOF AP) to this email: Hi11zone07@hotmail.com
Since our business emails are down temporarily except for support with the massive amount of new players.
Remember If your Application is chosen you will be contacted and interviewed on Skype.
I will be hiring Everyday Till Sunday!.
So be sure to be on at all times so you don't miss a chance.
Wish You All the Best of Luck

wadad2

Last edited by Konstantin Fomenko : 01-27-2014 at 11:51 AM.
Old 01-14-2014, 02:58 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Thanks for starting the recruitment drive Brandon!

Guys - I would like to add that we REALLY need your help. What we have in store next week is so absolutely massive - but thing is without expanded mod team it might all end up badly... help...
Old 01-14-2014, 03:19 PM
DoF Moderator

Wilffio has a default reputation

DOF Ap sent

good luck all! lets help this game to its glory again!

/Wolf
Old 01-14-2014, 11:51 PM
Orc Sect:
Goblin Raider

Limb has a default reputation

No crowns for gold? Thats...sad. So you force players to get involved in pvp? I hope you'll change your mind
Old 01-15-2014, 12:17 AM

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limb View Post
No crowns for gold? Thats...sad. So you force players to get involved in pvp? I hope you'll change your mind
No check again you can still buy crowns with gold!
Old 01-15-2014, 08:20 AM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

Reaver has a default reputation

List of people i think you should consider based on how helpful they really are

-Wilffio
-Willh8
-Svulnar
-Distantvoice

These are people who are almost always ingame and are always willing to be helpful to new players, they constantly answer questions and eagerly share their knowledge about the game.

also

-Neinth

This is a person who is super tech savvy and i think would be a good mod due to his ability to break down problems and find simple solutions!

I know they have to apply to become mods, but i'm just putting this list here to show you the people that actually give a crap about the game and are willing to put in the effort to make it better, these are the players that will stay with you forever aslong as you keep promising them hope for a better game!
Old 01-15-2014, 09:34 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

Awww I got my own plug :>
Old 01-15-2014, 11:55 AM

Then they should apply!
Old 01-15-2014, 12:49 PM
DoF Moderator

Wilffio has a default reputation

Been there done that
Old 01-15-2014, 04:40 PM
Orc Sect:
Berserker

Svulnar has a default reputation

I would apply, but I am currently enrolled in College and I do not yet know if i will be able to fulfill the time requirements on certain days of the week. I also believe that while my in-game experience is usefull, though selective mostly towards orcs *only know the basics/strengths/weaknesses of humans/elves.* my out of game experience, as well as my none existent experience with customer service, would make me a poor choice.

While i may be able to provide the needed information that players may ask, I am unsure if I would be able to ensure that personal opinion and my own biased do not interfere. Besides, during the Sunday meeting time I would likely stutter all the time, not to mention I do not yet own a web-cam *so it would only transmit the stuttering voice*.

I do not intend to submit for a job that I do not believe that I would be able to accomplish better than the average Joe. I recommend Distantvoice though, since he always seems to be one step ahead of me, and he seems to have a much better understanding of Humans/Elves.