Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

New player- some comments - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2014, 12:48 AM

DorianLuthis has a default reputation
Default New player- some comments

Hey

I am a new player (Did do the Beta though, but only jammed a day at that time).

Firstly, the lags needs to be sorted.
Path finding- enough said.

Maybe give the look of the game (menu and such) a better look and more user friendly interface; for example better friends list option and the ability to view a players' profile when he is offline. Just give the whole interface (icons est) a more refined graphical look- would damn well impress new players a lot (hasn't changed from Beta from what I remember?).

Work a bit more on the actual structure of the Alliance itself; like being able to post bulletins, award positions est. Most importantly a war declaration system- must be developed whereby two alliances can declare war upon each other. The latter is of the up most importance in my, personal, opinion. The thing of a MMO is it must bring players together- this is the way to do it?

Path finding- enough said.

Now enough said about the bad things... Conceptually this game is one of a kind, love the unit types of the elves! Battalion control is the best (aside from path fining problems). Archers actually miss from what I can see (correct me if I am wrong). The fact that I actually failed a few time in my early quests impressed me- thanks! Furthermore, the mere fact that my army- must be a well balanced machine is OP! My city looks spectacular and great work with the layout thereof as well as my outer bounds of my city which was a one of a kind idea.

All in all this game, yet again in my personal opinion, has so many groundbreaking possibilities- my advise to the team- stick to what you have and improve already existing structures. Small calculated changes will result in the biggest changes.

I do want to extend my thanks to Reverie Studios World for an exceptional Title!

With kind regards
Dorian
Old 01-17-2014, 12:07 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Thanks for the kind words and for motivating us to improve. Please check again after Patch 22 this weekend - it should fix the lag and some of the pathfing issues.
Old 01-18-2014, 06:14 PM

DDPDCP is just above average reputation

i feel bad for you this problems are older then the game it self the devs say ya we're working on it, but nothing gets fix ever just more broken features get added.