Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

goblin hide - invisibility - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > New Player Help
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2015, 09:25 AM
Donald123 has a default reputation
Default goblin hide - invisibility

Is there anyway to overcome the hide attribute - that is make them visible to my troops. AS it is now, They enter eg a camp (no walls) and surround the archers and crossbowmen and when they become visible en masse, the forces are defeated. Now the only thing I can do is surrender

Same when I am moving an army around, I get caught without walls.

Even with walls, if they send several battering rams at once, taking force out to attack them lets the invisible goblins in. And once even one is in, shutting gates does not stop the rest from entering.

Any help with this would be much appreciated.
Old 01-21-2015, 04:53 PM
DoF Moderator
Madd has a default reputation

A counter to the Goblin Hide is actually a counter to all Goblins. They are very weak to AoE.

If you had 1 bladestorm in the middle of that goblin horde you would wipe most them out with a well placed whirlwind or whatever the AoE is. I get them confused, but both the Elves and the Orcs have this type of AoE melee unit.

I've just started playing humans so I'm not sure what their counter horde unit / ability is.
Old 01-23-2015, 05:32 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director
Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Good advise - I would also recommend using Impaler Leap ability, human`s Dragon Breath, and barraging them with Trebuchet fire.

Also in our big update in March the gates will be fixed, so that Goblins will not be able to sneak in anymore if gates are closed