Didnt get my reward. - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2013, 09:58 AM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

Reaver has a default reputation
Default Didnt get my reward.

Hello, I recently sent my friend an email inviting him to this game via the button available on the login screen, he then went from this email and bought the game siting me as his referent. But I have yet to receive my reward. How long does this usually take, I believe i sent the request 3 days ago and he bought it a few minutes after he got the request (or atleast he said he did, I was at work)

I do not know his ingame name for sure, but it would probably be Grimkip, he sited me as a reference and as far as i know he hasn't completed the tutorial yet.

If you need his email or something to help varify i can provide it.
Old 12-25-2013, 12:38 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Hello,

Thanks for supporting Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars and inviting your friend. When the friend you have referred registers his Online Kingdom account and enters you as a reference the game sends you an email with a bonus code for 120 crowns and an Ice Dragon. A code that you need enter in-game to redeem. But rarely this email doesn`t arrive and gets filtered as Spam

I`ve confirmed your friend did reference you, but looks like something went wrong. So please check you private forum messages - above - where login/logout button is, for more info on getting your code.

And once you have the code, you can redeem it in-game, inside the Market (near the minimap in the bottom right corner)
Inside Market - click Redeem button, and copy paste the code (Cntrl+V - might have to press it twice)

Once again thank you for support the game, and if you encounter this problem again, please don`t hesitate to contact us.
Old 12-26-2013, 11:03 AM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

Reaver has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
Hello,

Thanks for supporting Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars and inviting your friend. When the friend you have referred registers his Online Kingdom account and enters you as a reference the game sends you an email with a bonus code for 120 crowns and an Ice Dragon. A code that you need enter in-game to redeem. But rarely this email doesn`t arrive and gets filtered as Spam

I`ve confirmed your friend did reference you, but looks like something went wrong. So please check you private forum messages - above - where login/logout button is, for more info on getting your code.

And once you have the code, you can redeem it in-game, inside the Market (near the minimap in the bottom right corner)
Inside Market - click Redeem button, and copy paste the code (Cntrl+V - might have to press it twice)

Once again thank you for support the game, and if you encounter this problem again, please don`t hesitate to contact us.
wow did not expect such a quick response, your awsome man, thank you for caring about my issue