Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Huge Bug or Insane PVP loss penalty? - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2013, 06:53 AM

IGhostbustedGod has a default reputation
Default Huge Bug or Insane PVP loss penalty?

So after awhile in game, I apprehensively decided to jump into pvp for the first time. I'm a huge hoarder so I have plenty of reso and thing saved up... I was glancing around my armies trying to find a match, the only one I finally find was about 20 mins after searching, i am thrust in to attack a city, not paying attention it is with an army horribly equipped to do so.

I end up only having a few dragons to fight against a city that has no problem keeping them at bay. I notice I can abandon the fight and lose a meesely 3 female wardens in the process but I decide to go ahead and see what my dragons can do. The fight lasts until the end of the timer, then I am stuck on a loading screen for 10 minutes. Finally ctrl alt deleting to get out and getting back in to the game, I look at my reso, instead of having the almost 600 crowns that I've saved, I have a whopping 12.

Is this a horribly gamebreaking bug that has taken all of my crowns or is this seriously the penalty for losing a pvp match? If it's the latter it is VERY obvious to see why this game does not have an active pvp population... I have been saving those crowns since I started, had NO warning whatsoever that I stood to lose not only some but every single one I had obtained and only be awarded a meesly 12. I took one step in to pvp and in that one moment, have no desire to keep pushing forward when I can lose EVERYTHING I've worked the last month on obtaining...

This wasn't even a complete loss, my dragons spent 30 minutes smashing his castle up and they spent 30 mins smashing my dragons to pieces, it ended in stalemate...

How can this result in me losing almost 600 crowns? This is absolutely absurd. I could have given up and only lost 3 female wardens, but deciding to fight nets a loss of every crown I have saved? Had this information been available to me beforehand I could have purchased a MASSIVE army and leveled it up.

Please tell me this is a bug and something can be done...

**EDIT** Looking at my profile, it counted this as a win, it shows me at 13 wins and 0 losses (as it seems to count PVE battles) I also had a LARGE amount of reso on my army after the fight. Hopefully something can be done to return my lost crowns.

Last edited by IGhostbustedGod : 12-17-2013 at 07:20 AM.
Old 12-17-2013, 08:13 AM
DoF Moderator

ZvonimirG is on a good road to success

Hey IG. I'm sorry about your loss

About bug thingy - if something is wrong, DEVs will take a look at it.

About lost crowns, feel free to contact Hi11 or send email to support@reverieworld.com

Greets.
Old 12-17-2013, 02:16 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

If you still need a hand or anything for that matter you can also contact me here.
Old 12-17-2013, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi11Zone View Post
If you still need a hand or anything for that matter you can also contact me here.
I definitely do, I'm still without almost 600 accumulated crowns? Can this only be corrected if I'm online? I logged back on this morning with both a message here and in reply to my support letter but no fix to the number of crowns still missing from my total. (Awesome turnaround time btw on the responses at least)
Old 12-19-2013, 03:11 AM

STILL waiting on an actual response to this problem. I was told by both customer support and here that it would be resolved, have sent multiple messages to Hi11Zone and still am only sitting on the 12 crowns that the bug left me with. I've now missed multiple sales due to this.

Please return the crowns to me that I had prior to this massive bug that has taken away all desire to continue pushing forward since it clearly can be taken away in an instant. I DEFINITELY still need a hand as this issue has NOT been resolved in any form. I am absolutely still suffering from this bug and would like it to be resolved in a timely fashion.

Thanks.
Old 12-19-2013, 03:59 AM
DoF Moderator

Maybe Hi111 wasn't online? He will refund you crowns asap, i can assure you.

Sorry for waiting mate.
Old 12-19-2013, 11:36 AM

Except I've left him messages both on here and tried to message in game(where he hasn't ever been online when I have). Is there seriously only 1 person that can correct this problem? I only got a response from him here, as you see, that looks as if he resolved the issue, He didn't... None of the crowns were returned at all.

Now I am still waiting on any response back as to when I will be able to keep going about the game as normal, every day that passes more and more sales go by that I could be taking advantage of, however, since the game removed my crowns I cannot.

I have been more than patient in this matter but it is getting a bit old. I've kept logging on every day multiple times a day and can't find this one person online and get no response to messages here to get a resolution. I keep hoping to log in and just have them replaced, but no such luck so far.

This certainly doesn't seem promising for the future now that my attack protection is removed and I have a chance of this happening any time I pvp again....

Last edited by IGhostbustedGod : 12-19-2013 at 11:42 AM.
Old 12-19-2013, 12:50 PM
DoF Moderator

I'll try to get to him tonight. If I can't, could you please give me some contact info of yours which I could use to contact you?
Old 12-19-2013, 03:44 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

Iv emailed him back, and we will be sorting this out. Sorry its holidays, yes I do have my responsibilities in-game and on forums and facebook, but I'm also spending time with family. My brother is visiting who i haven't seen in years. So i'm away more often them I normally am.
Old 12-20-2013, 01:03 AM
Banned

devenprkk has a default reputation

That's good information about Huge Bug or Insane PVP loss penalty.

picnic place near delhi | New year party in delhi