Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

missing troops dc at sige start - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2013, 05:53 PM

cabdog has a default reputation
Default missing troops dc at sige start

i was just starting to seige mistra when my game crashed i had 8 ogres when the crash occurred and 3 after 3 of the missing ones were lvl 20 also
also i had 6 dwarven battlers 2 dwarven axes now 3 and 1 respectively
there may be other trops missing also i cant tell but the ones listed are definately missing
now im sure id lose some resourses for the leaving a seige and having to pay off but to lose troops also?
ive logged out and not moved the army since i realised (no other tasks done with this army) and i wont log back in till i know its ok to do so

Last edited by cabdog : 10-22-2013 at 05:58 PM.
Old 10-24-2013, 08:58 PM

can i get a reply to this as im stuck with doing nothing as my orc armys cant seige towns due to crashing everytime i do and massive gold loss, 2 times today crashed as i was fighting the king with over 30k gold gathered in em
Old 10-25-2013, 06:22 AM

i really like this game but am constantly let down by the lack of support, and promised fixes that dont work or dont ever arrive please do something
Old 10-25-2013, 08:51 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

I can get your resources back, could you post your logs and we will take a look at this soon as we can.

Posting Log Files
If it is a more technical error, such as a menu loading improperly, we would appreciate your game log. This is automatically written and stored locally, and tells the QA Team exactly what was being processed at the time of the encountered bug.

This file is saved in your default DOF directory under the name of Log1.txt.
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dawn of Fantasy"
If you are not running the game on Steam, screenshot will be in this folder instead: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverie World Studios\Dawn of Fantasy"

In some case you might want to attach all of your available Log files, they are located in the same folder named Log1.txt, Log2.txt, Log3.txt, Log4.txt and Log5.txt,

To attach your log file - while you are replying or making a new post you will see a field titled "Attach Files" in the Additional Options box below the text box. Click the "Manage Attachments" button below, and you will now be able to upload a variety of files. Select "Choose File" and select the file you wish to attach, before selecting the "Upload" button to finish the task.

If you don't see "Attach Files" or "Manage Attachments" you might be doing a quick reply, in which case you will need to click on "Go Advanced"

Thanks again for your time.
Old 10-27-2013, 02:38 AM

theres the logs i hope lol , i have since moved on and rebuilt bigger and betterso no need for reimbursement, just frustration getting the better of me ... but heres the logs none the less as im still getting random crashes.. i try to makesure no background programes are running other than skype just to be sure its nothing on my end my comp specs are as follows

Operating System:
Windows 2.6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1)
CPU Type:
Intel® Core™ i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHz
CPU Speed:
3.62 GHz
System Memory:
4.21 GB
Video Card Model:
AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
Video Card Memory:
3.97 GB
Video Card Driver:
aticfx32.dll
Desktop Resolution:
1920x1080
Hard Disk Size:
1 TB
Hard Disk Free Space:
564.57 GB (56%)
Download Speed:
861.24 kB/s (6.9 mbps)
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log1.txt (666.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: txt Log2.txt (842.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: txt Log3.txt (535.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: txt Log4.txt (538.6 KB, 0 views)