Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Peasant Uprising Quest Help!!!! - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2013, 04:38 AM

Petru has a default reputation
Default Peasant Uprising Quest Help!!!!

Hey guys, Ive been doing this quest over and over for the past 3 days!. And still i cant get past it. Ive completed it 3 times already and its still not marked off on my quest board. Ive gone to the Quest site in the Wold and killed pretty mch everything in the city, And ive Burnt everything. Once my time limit is up it automatically takes me out of the city and i receive the acievment "Ive Won! Ive Won!" But when i take the Hero back to the City to talk to fredrickson or the Other guy who game me the quest it doesnt do anything. I just stand next to the guys and click them as usual but nothing happens and my Quest is still showing on my Quest List un marked. How am i supposed to finnish this, Is there a specific group im supposed to kill in the Quest or am i doing everything right?

I really hope someone replies because ive spent so much real money on my Crowns and id hate to say good buy to the game because of a small issue like this.

The game also laggs alot!, I can play anything on my Laptop because its a Gaming Laptop but when it come to this i get the biggest graphics lag, Ive tried everything to fix it, Drivers are up to date and all. But graphics is horrible, They might aswell use this game for Benchmarks instead of Crysis 3! Lol

Thanks Guys, Hope someone can help me. If you want to add me on the game my username is "Petru"

Thanks!
Old 04-08-2013, 06:40 AM
DoF Moderator

Zvonzi is on a good road to success

Have you tried to talk to that guy that has camp near your Town Hall? I think his name is Sir Lentoth (atleast if you are human)
Old 04-08-2013, 07:44 AM

Petru has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonzi View Post
Have you tried to talk to that guy that has camp near your Town Hall? I think his name is Sir Lentoth (atleast if you are human)

Yeah i have, That is who i referred to as "The one who gave me the quest"

Im really stuck on this, Is there a certain group im supposed to kill? Or am i supposed to destroy everything in the map?
Old 10-01-2013, 02:22 AM

Grishna has a default reputation

Hey there,

I am also stuck on this quest. The map itself doesn't seem to indicate very well (if at all) what it is I'm supposed to kill/destroy. There are a multitude of different coloured 'blobs', and a couple of red crosses...but they don't seem to indicate units that are to be killed?

Any help greatly appreciated. I have tried numerous times asking in game, but it seems a bit barren...

Thanks.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:16 AM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

Ok, here is a quick walkthrough for the Peasant Uprising quest scenario:

After receiving the quest, go to the world map and send an army (with Hero) to the quest location.

Enter the quest location, there will be a brief cinematic.

Follow the road north from the spawn site, you'll be ambushed by a few peasants and archers, they will retreat when you kill some of them.

Follow the retreating peasants across the bridge, you'll encounter a larger group of massed peasants and archers. They will again begin to retreat once you've killed most of them.

Follow the peasants to a small camp to the north east.

Fight the peasants until they are dead or surrender.

There will be a brief cinematic with Sir Lentoth at the end of the scenario.

Return to the worldmap and go home.