Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

havent played game for close to a year now - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2013, 06:36 AM

weshallwin894 is just above average reputation
Angry havent played game for close to a year now

i got this game for $20 on steam when it first came out i was so excited bout it to this day ive never been able to play it due to bugs and bugs 1 after another it was ridculus now im waiting for a graphic setting bug to be fixed and was told if it was a bug it could be awhile so im waiting for the bug to be fixed and ive spent 11 hours in dof doing nothing but getting logs and what not and seeing what happens for the devs so ive wasted 11 hours doing nothing and ive never been able to play online kingdom. this freakin sucks and once graphic setting bug is fixed if i encounte nother bug that wont let me play game imma exit game send message to steam and ask for a refund cause this is rediculous
Old 08-19-2013, 10:25 AM

Shizniticus has a default reputation
Default So far I'm loving it

I just bought this game and racked up about 15 hours playtime over the weekend. I do not have patience for buggy games and I've heard this title was bad, at some point in the past.

For the limited time I've played, there are few minor bugs I've come across. But they were not bad enough for me to go out and purchase another copy last night!

It's an Indie developer (Fight EA!) and I'm happy to help out especially for the ridiculously low price I got this at!
Old 08-19-2013, 11:07 AM

Xhodan Xeus has a default reputation

hmmm i know i do somtimes complain alot specialy with the recent changes but iv been here since the release of the game so before it went to Steam and i must say i never encountered any serious bugs at all.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:23 PM

Entix has a default reputation

One of the main bugs that annoys me is archers get confused easily and stand there.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:12 PM

EnglishPlayer has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entix View Post
One of the main bugs that annoys me is archers get confused easily and stand there.
That is possibly a bug, or it could be they run out of arrows(check the numbers at the bottom quiver to check).
Old 09-16-2013, 09:43 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

The new pathfinding update next week might improve archer behavior.

@ weshallwin894 - I know this sucks - but at the same time sounds like our tech support really did try to get the game to work for you. We have something like a dozen of players whom we just couldn`t help - and we offered full refunds- however this doesn`t apply to customers who purchased via Steam - as that`s Steam non-refund policy that prohibits us from doing anything. Sorry
Old 10-02-2013, 04:59 PM

weshallwin894 is just above average reputation
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
The new pathfinding update next week might improve archer behavior.

@ weshallwin894 - I know this sucks - but at the same time sounds like our tech support really did try to get the game to work for you. We have something like a dozen of players whom we just couldn`t help - and we offered full refunds- however this doesn`t apply to customers who purchased via Steam - as that`s Steam non-refund policy that prohibits us from doing anything. Sorry
go **** steam friggin tired of steams crap and nistead of launching everything in 1 patch havent u tried smaller patches which will reduce worload by over half and increase effinectieny cause appartenly u got no plan down for release of expansion/patch that was susposed to be released a week ago
Old 10-03-2013, 11:01 AM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

Location: Somewhere between the Westcoast of the USA and the Eastcost of Japan
Sunleader has good reputation

Alot of "Bugs" are sitting about 30cm in front the Screen matey.
I never heard about some Graphics Bug making the Game Unplayable.
If your the only one having it you might consider if its maybe not an problem with the Game but with your Computer Settings.

It might help if you were to link the actual Bug Description so we can get a read on the actual problem.

Greetz

also just an sidenote.
But smaller Patches as each needs to be fitted is usually more work than 1 larger patch.

Last edited by Sunleader : 10-03-2013 at 11:05 AM.