Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Realy getting annoyed with loosing units and resources (crowns due to bugs /glithies - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2013, 11:10 AM

DDPDCP is just above average reputation
Default I'm some how hacking now.

So I guess am a top secret hacker now so secret i don't even know about. So any way can't touch the single player cause I'm hacking some how.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:58 PM

cdeeks has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi11Zone View Post
Sorry Your way off, For one I have the actual numbers per day and 2, just like any game it slows down when other games come out aka GTA V OR SCHOOL, even i'm playing the crap out of that game and so on. We Have more then 100 on everyday if not more. Just wait till our next patch and expansion we will blow up to 4000 a day like we did with the last expansion.
Look mate,i understand you're just doing your job and defending this game. Using new game releases as scapegoats is just lame, GTA came out on the 17th what about b4 that then?
Is that 100 throughout 24 hrs or at once? Either way it's pathetic to say the least.
I have been gaming for a very long time and too often have i heard this tune, there is only one inevitable outcome for games like this and that's doomed.

Don't get me wrong the game is good and i like to think i have a keen eye for quality when i see it, but you guys need to get your act together and sort it out at the end of the day if you can't keep your player base amused/happy then yous are screwed.

It's things like bugs we would expect to see in a alpha stage of a game that we still have now and your poor customer service is appalling also i had a little read through your patch history and OMG there is a shed load of them, fixing bug after bug not a good sign for any game.

I understand you guys probs work on a low budget and not got that big a team but guys cm on hire better coders do something keep your fans/players amused.