Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Where are my cows going??? - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2013, 07:44 PM

Suma has a default reputation
Default Where are my cows going???

LOL I think i have a group of peasants who claim they only eat veggies but secretly are eating my cows! In just about 30 minutes, 15 of my cows have gone missing. 10 that were almost at full size and 5 that were only 5 minutes or so old. Any ideas? I have searched for them all over and they are just gone. I am fairly certain that my peasants did not harvest them early as they were busy killing full size cows. What are some other reasons why they would just disappear? It doesn't add up to much of a loss, so no refund is needed but would like to prevent it from happening in the future.

Last edited by Suma : 08-21-2013 at 09:01 PM.
Old 08-17-2013, 09:29 PM

Cheggers2509 has a default reputation

Hmm could be wolfs in the map as they will attack cows and peasants.
Old 08-17-2013, 09:48 PM

Suma has a default reputation

LOL well, I figured it out and unfortunately it was all my fault. I sold them by mistake. I thought I was selling 4 big cows but I sold 4 sets of 5 including my new borns. I'm still new to all this and learning. I did find a glitch though. The next trip to market, I again took 4 sets of 5 which is how i figured out my mistake. 2 sets weighed 250 plus and 2 sets weighed 60. I figured it all out and returned home without selling any. Instead of returning with the same cows, the game returned 4 cows all weighing 60. Needless to say, I won't do that again. Thank ou for answering though, that was a good suggestion about the wolves.

Last edited by Suma : 08-21-2013 at 09:11 PM.
Old 08-18-2013, 12:07 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

Glad it wasn't out fault, if you have any other questions, or need help with anything don't hesitate to contact any of our great mods or me in-game Hi11Zone or support@reverieworld.com