Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

orc town log in issue - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2013, 09:34 PM

jrdarkness has a default reputation
Default orc town log in issue

for 2 days now i cant even log into my orc town every time i do my pc basicly lags so much and thier voices keep saying welcome back and there is houses done building . it so laggy and no idea why.
when i go to my human or elves town it is perfectly fine just my orc town seems to be doing this anything i can possible do to fix this?
Old 08-07-2013, 01:34 PM
DoF Moderator

Gyumaou has a default reputation

It's strange for a single town to bug out like this, have you perhaps tried checking your game files? Both Steam and Desura offer this option, the standalone client should do it at startup.
  • Desura: In your game list right-click on Dawn of Fantasy and select Verify Files.
  • Steam: In your Library, right click on Dawn of Fantasy, select Properties -> Local Files and click Verify integrity of game cache....

My first thought would be that it's a bunch of corrupted files relating to orcs and the game goes haywire trying to load those files. let me know if that helps or not.

If it doesn't, can I ask you to post some game logs taken after trying to log into your orc town? simply leave game after it starts lagging and add the most recent log here. Info on where to find logs and how to add them can be found here.

Thanks, and sorry for the problems
Old 08-07-2013, 03:15 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

Did you figure out your issue? If you still need some support send me a pm, or email us support@reverieworld.com