Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

How do you login into your account info? - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2013, 12:00 AM

Xhodan Xeus has a default reputation
Question How do you login into your account info?

like the title says how do you log into your account info?
i dont mean the forums, i mean acctual game info.
i need to change my email address and change my password but i havent seen anywhere ingame or on the website that you can acctualy log into your account info page. so yea how do i change my password and email?
Old 08-01-2013, 03:25 PM
DoF Moderator

Gyumaou has a default reputation

probably the best way to go about it is to email support at support@reverieworld.com and give them your account name, current email address, and the new details you want changed.

AFAIK there is no way to do that ingame, only to retrieve your current details to the registered email.
Old 08-01-2013, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyumaou View Post
probably the best way to go about it is to email support at support@reverieworld.com and give them your account name, current email address, and the new details you want changed.

AFAIK there is no way to do that ingame, only to retrieve your current details to the registered email.
lol thats a joke right?
every game in the world has it, also i dont fell compfortable giving a random person i dont know my account info. i mean i want to change my password!!!! if i give them my login old and new password well great?!?!?!

i mean its always being said "We will never ask for your password, please dont give it out" and here i would be giving out my password!!!!

there is no way im ganna give my password out!

and i need the info asap because someone is using my account so sending and email with ma whole account info is not an option, it also sholdnt be YOU SHOULD NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD INFO TO ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-02-2013, 12:02 AM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

Don't worry I do not need your password, just an email user name and or cd key, and I can change your password!
Old 08-02-2013, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi11Zone View Post
Don't worry I do not need your password, just an email user name and or cd key, and I can change your password!
ehhh? wouldnt i have to give you my new password so you can change it into it? or how can you change my old password into my new password if you dont know the new password that i want?
Old 08-02-2013, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajjnisspra View Post
you should open your e-mail id and open the profile and you can edit the password.day picnic in delhi
dude all you do is spam that doesnt even make sense, specialy because you cant open your profile as stated by me and by a mod.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:19 AM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

Yes just email me the information, and what password you wan't and you will be good to go

support@reverieworld.com
Old 08-03-2013, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi11Zone View Post
Yes just email me the information, and what password you wan't and you will be good to go

support@reverieworld.com
again im not ganna give you or anyone my new password! how do i know you wont do **** with my account? sorry this is pretty lame you know very well that every company NEVER ASKS YOU FOR YOUR PASSWORD!!!! NEVER!!!i dont care if your a mod or work for them or what not! i shouldnt have to give you my password. i really dont understand why there isnt such thing as login into your account and change the info i mean thats pretty much the first thing you should do when creating a game, have a proper login system.

are you honestly telling me there is no other way to change my password? im ****ing screwed now? cause giving away my new password is not an option. specialy since i use that password for everything else!

dude this is lame this guy keeps login in and ****ing my **** up its been 3 days if this continues that i dont even have to change my password cause everything i worked for will be ****ed up!
Old 08-03-2013, 06:15 AM

axal011 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhodan Xeus View Post
again im not ganna give you or anyone my new password! how do i know you wont do **** with my account? sorry this is pretty lame you know very well that every company NEVER ASKS YOU FOR YOUR PASSWORD!!!! NEVER!!!i dont care if your a mod or work for them or what not! i shouldnt have to give you my password. i really dont understand why there isnt such thing as login into your account and change the info i mean thats pretty much the first thing you should do when creating a game, have a proper login system.

are you honestly telling me there is no other way to change my password? im ****ing screwed now? cause giving away my new password is not an option. specialy since i use that password for everything else!

dude this is lame this guy keeps login in and ****ing my **** up its been 3 days if this continues that i dont even have to change my password cause everything i worked for will be ****ed up!

To sum it all up, if you look at Blizzard for example, They already know your account password whether they asked or didn't ask.. All comapnies know your password the moment you ask anything about your account so they really don't have to ask.

Well if your account is already in danger, who can you trust to fix it? If you can't trust a DEV "not a mod" to Fix it then yeah your screwed.. Ive had my password changed several times for security reasons and ive not had any trouble from doing so.. If you truely want your account saved, then you best learn to trust the Dev on this one and stop being paranoid
Old 08-03-2013, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by axal011 View Post
To sum it all up, if you look at Blizzard for example, They already know your account password whether they asked or didn't ask.. All comapnies know your password the moment you ask anything about your account so they really don't have to ask.

Well if your account is already in danger, who can you trust to fix it? If you can't trust a DEV "not a mod" to Fix it then yeah your screwed.. Ive had my password changed several times for security reasons and ive not had any trouble from doing so.. If you truely want your account saved, then you best learn to trust the Dev on this one and stop being paranoid
im afraid your wrong, they dont know your password and shouldnt know your password. thats why its always said SUPPORT WILL NEVER ASK FOR YOUR PASSWORD. the passwords get encoded so that noone not even devs know the password.