Guess who is back baby :) - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > The Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2013, 02:00 PM
Dof Moderator
Crossbowman

dropkick_jxy is just above average reputation
Default Guess who is back baby :)

Hi guys, so i am back after a few months absent. I have been working on a little gamiing project for a little indie company and doing videos like i did this one

Check my new channel out, subscribe and if you want more videos on this like i did before just ask.

Have fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBCygaq4SGs
Old 07-23-2013, 12:31 AM

Xhodan Xeus has a default reputation

dont know who you are, but welcome back to DoF
Old 07-23-2013, 12:52 AM
DoF Moderator
Mounted Grand Master

Gruber12 has a default reputation

Is that you All Mighty Odin?
Old 07-23-2013, 11:47 AM
Dof Moderator
Crossbowman

Default Lol

No pre steam release i had one of the biggest citys and wealth on the servers. I started a youtube series on DOF early jan and helped with bugs by recording them and posting them to kon Also i hosted the first compitition where everyone voted how long it would be for me to take Nok (ork city) Funded by KON.

I have just recently been off to cover another smaller game release for an indie company but wanted to start another series on this

My only problem is i feel like a noob again as EVERYTHING on this game has change in a matter of months :/
Old 07-25-2013, 02:50 AM

axal011 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dropkick_jxy View Post
No pre steam release i had one of the biggest citys and wealth on the servers. I started a youtube series on DOF early jan and helped with bugs by recording them and posting them to kon Also i hosted the first compitition where everyone voted how long it would be for me to take Nok (ork city) Funded by KON.

I have just recently been off to cover another smaller game release for an indie company but wanted to start another series on this

My only problem is i feel like a noob again as EVERYTHING on this game has change in a matter of months :/
I remember you
Old 07-25-2013, 02:21 PM
Dof Moderator
Crossbowman

Thumbs up :(

I guess there isnt alot of veterans on here.

Plus i think alot of people remember me for bad times for example the many times my Dwarf army wiped out there army/city hahaha.... Good times
Old 07-25-2013, 04:30 PM

axal011 has a default reputation

Quote:

Plus i think alot of people remember me for bad times for example the many times my Dwarf army wiped out there army/city hahaha.... Good times
I remember I owned all your knights with swordsman.....but you eventually won with your dragon :P
Old 07-26-2013, 02:09 AM

Xhodan Xeus has a default reputation

Quote:

iv been here pretty much since release of DoF, i dont think its that not alot of veteran are here its more like this game doesnt really require you to check the Forums like other games.

most actions on forums happen because of "political" stuff, pvp, who owns what area, trolling, BS talking. For right now DoF is more of a stand alone game or more a game that you can play online but mostly just be your self. there is no real political talk here, since you cant realy own anything. your guild or your self cant take somehing over and defend it from other people/guilds.

so its mostly newbies who come in the forums to ask there questions or if they encountered a bug. other than that there is no real reason to go on the forums.

maybe if DoF will ever have something like a dynamic map where you can acctualy take over stuff or acctualy see the other players army on the map, this might change.