Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

HELP Half army and level 37 dragon gone on gllitch - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2013, 09:34 PM

royjbird has a default reputation
Default HELP Half army and level 37 dragon gone on gllitch

Hi i had a issue that happened 2 days ago i was in the middle of battle in a quest mission agaist computer. And in the middle of battle the option for picking a position to attack came up again. As i picked the options given to continue battle half of my army including my level 37 royal dragon and about 15-17 platoons of level 20 knights my army strength was cut in half and i no longer have my immortal dragon or knights after battle and after i logged back in. Can someone please help me i had over 120 crowns and tons of gold invested in my main army and it sucks to play cause i put so much into it and it was gone in one glitch. Thanks hope u can help
Old 07-17-2013, 09:31 AM
DoF Moderator

Gyumaou has a default reputation

Sorry to hear that royjbird. Naturally we'll help you best as we can.

First of all, can I ask you to post your game logs in this thread? This will tell the devs exactly what happened and help prevent such issues in the future. Info on how to find and attach logs can be found in this topic.

Once that's done your best bet is to contact one of the moderators ingame (they have the [MOD] tag after their nick in chat) and they will refund you the crowns for the dragon and resources for the units. Unfortunately we cannot add units directly to your city, so giving you resources to train and level up new units is the best we can do.

Once again, apologies for the problems.

EDIT: I see you've made another thread about this problem and have been contacted by Zvonzi.

Last edited by Gyumaou : 07-17-2013 at 09:36 AM. Reason: found duplicate thread