Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Live chat-suggestion - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2011, 06:53 AM

FamE_WHITE_WOLF has a default reputation
Lightbulb Live chat-suggestion

Ok , so i saw another topic with the same name and i too think it is a great idea to have live chat on this site. The pros' of live chat is that people can ask other players anything about game , relating quest help , game discussion, problems with game and so on . What is also a big future of live chat members will get answer fast , there will be less spam in forums and so on which will make modes work here easier. My suggestion is that you embed 'meebo room' to this site , it is very easy and simple to use and has all that is needed to make this site complete and it is free meaning that you wont lose anything if you decide to remove it. So thats about it, all i want is that you moods and owners of this site think about it, it will be of great help to players .
Old 06-08-2011, 02:25 PM

NomadSoul has a default reputation

Indeed i was the one who suggested it i had an issue and i opened a post no one replied to then i suggested we should get a live chat because well not everyone is a forum troll i mean i personally dont like Forums AS much but i just use them because there is no other way around things you know, but live chat would help a LOT
Old 06-08-2011, 05:52 PM
Orc Sect:
Impaler

Thrall Warchief has fair reputation

I can see this maybe interfere with the NDA rules when non beta testers can participate there also.
Because outsiders can also ask questions public

There is a chat feature ingame where you can communicate with other players on the beta tab. if you have any questions.
click chat on the left side and it pops out the chatscreen. mostly on tab beta players are chatting or asking a question
like in most games online easy to guess that hehe

Last edited by Thrall Warchief : 06-08-2011 at 06:25 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:46 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

We are trying to get a different approach - with Developers available in-game most of the time to chat with the players.

But I`ll run this by our webmaster, perhaps he can include a nice live chat with DoF theme. But most of the time it might be empty as most of our forumers have beta access and are chatting in-game.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:37 PM
Orc Sect:
Impaler

Thrall Warchief has fair reputation

Konstantin,

Does that mean I can freely chat with friends about the game?
I still dont realy understand the NDA, it means I can talk about it but not make videos or content from it ? if I understand the limit this way
Old 06-15-2011, 02:14 AM

derf26 has a default reputation

It's best if people stay in the game to chat imo, as opposed to having to alt-tab to ask questions, etc.