Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

How Dedicated Are You PART 4 - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2013, 08:43 PM

Xhodan Xeus has a default reputation

can you just win if you use lame stream? or like contest stupid facebook?
how dedicated am i?
iv played this game for over 2 years (check my forum account Xhodan, remade this forum account)
iv got like over 20 accounts
spend well over 1k euro on this game
and never won anything because everytime there is such event happen its always you have to have ****ing stupid stream or ****ing facebook

if thats not dedication i dont know what is!!!!

dont believe me check my account Xhodan and see for your self, pretty sure the crowns you bought and accounts refered are being recorded

but i cant provide SS of facebook or stream cause i dont use that ****

Last edited by Hi11Zone : 07-07-2013 at 09:04 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 09:04 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

Not once did I say facebook their is xfire and raptr both awesome easy programs!
There's many ways to record your hows and I'm giving you till 16th, what would you like to win crowns dragons? Don't get so upset bud. I'm here I take care of my community! So just let me know!
Old 07-07-2013, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi11Zone View Post
Not once did I say facebook their is xfire and raptr both awesome easy programs!
There's many ways to record your hows and I'm giving you till 16th, what would you like to win crowns dragons? Don't get so upset bud. I'm here I take care of my community! So just let me know!
why do i need to use an 3rd party programm? sorry thats ****ing lame!
i dont want to use a 3rd party program. plus it doesnt really represent the hrs iv played since iv played pretty much since the release of this game.

and if spending so much money, and accounts is not dedication well than i know my place thank you
Old 07-07-2013, 10:13 PM

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

Uh the whole point is to show of hours, I understand you may of played thousands upon thousands of hours this is just a fun contest, and if you played 100000s of hours then u will have 10,000 crowns by now.Your freaking out man.

Last edited by Hi11Zone : 07-07-2013 at 10:23 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 10:54 PM

no im not freaking out first of all i dont see how thousand of hrs will give me 10.000 crowns

also i find it unfair that events always must include some stupid 3rd programm

plus this thread or event is how dedicated are you?
and iv posted how dedicated i am and was!

im sorry i cant screen shot these things maybe i can copy past some of the confirmed emails you get when you bought crowns. but a simple checking my account "Xhodan" would show hwo much iv spend on this game never receiving anyting back in return because all events always include some BS third party programm, even when the game was released on Steam i wasnt able to get a hand on any free goodies.

so yea im a little upset because iv shown dedication but you guys wont accept this dedication because only with a stupid 3rd programm i can show it off? sorry that dont call this thread how dedicated are you, call it how dedicated are you with steam and facebook or whatever.

iv done my fair share of dedication! and spend lots and lots of money and if you think spending so much money isnt dedication enough, i have to think twice if i want to continue playing a game you have spend so much money on and its not even being reconized one bit.
Old 07-07-2013, 11:00 PM

here just a few examples
but im sure you can check my account your self and check how much i really spend!
plus iv been playing this game for over 2 years pretty much since release! and by release i mean acctual release not Steam!

Transaction ID: 23T82868528856636
Hello Xegnum-Xeus,
You have sent a payment of $29,97 USD to Reverie World Studios (konstantin@reverieworld.com)

Transaction ID: 7N859273XK965552S
Hello Xegnum-Xeus,
You have sent a payment of $49,95 USD to Reverie World Studios

Transaction ID: 4WJ35957E4575662P
Hello Xegnum-Xeus,
You have sent a payment of $19,98 USD to Reverie World Studios (konstantin@reverieworld.com)

Transaction ID: 8SY1501378547494E
Hello Xegnum-Xeus,
You have sent a payment of $45,95 USD to Reverie World Studios (konstantin@reverieworld.com)

Transaction ID: 7PE06435MY487862E
Hello Xegnum-Xeus,
You have sent a payment of $15,98 USD to Reverie World Studios (konstantin@reverieworld.com)

24. Jun 2013 15:03:01 GMT+02:00
Transaction ID: 9DM74390HE594880D
Hello Xegnum-Xeus,
You have sent a payment of $25,97 USD to Reverie World Studios (konstantin@reverieworld.com)

Transaction ID: 3D031172Y9929642R
Hello Xegnum-Xeus,
You have sent a payment of $44,96 USD to Reverie World Studios (konstantin@reverieworld.com)

Transaction ID: 1EK80025WF0487039
Hello Xegnum-Xeus,
You have sent a payment of $34,97 USD to Reverie World Studios (konstantin@reverieworld.com)

Transaction ID: 62U922948X942001A

Hello Xegnum-Xeus,
You have sent a payment of $34,97 USD to Reverie World Studios (konstantin@reverieworld.com)
Old 07-07-2013, 11:09 PM

ransaktionscode: 19F25077GU434972A
Guten Tag, Xegnum-Xeus!
Sie haben eine Zahlung über $34,98 USD an Reverie World Studios (konstantin@reverieworld.com) gesendet

Transaktionscode: 16K0202125023921D
Guten Tag, Xegnum-Xeus!
Sie haben eine Zahlung über $44,97 USD an Reverie World Studios (konstantin@reverieworld.com) gesendet

Transaktionscode: 6SX21743AN7001319
Guten Tag, Xegnum-Xeus!
Sie haben eine Zahlung über $24,99 USD an Reverie World Studios (konstantin@reverieworld.com) gesendet

Transaktionscode: 0F196415WN0574324
Guten Tag, Xegnum-Xeus!
Sie haben eine Zahlung über $44,97 USD an Reverie World Studios (konstantin@reverieworld.com) gesendet

Transaktionscode: 8CR71948SU2498242
Guten Tag, Xegnum-Xeus!
Sie haben eine Zahlung über $34,98 USD an Reverie World Studios (konstantin@reverieworld.com) gesendet

Transaktionscode: 3RG018910X070403G
Guten Tag, Xegnum-Xeus!

Transaktionscode: 40M01768DM817893L
Guten Tag, Xegnum-Xeus!

Transaktionscode: 6US4543296714063M
Guten Tag, Xegnum-Xeus!

i can go on and on and on
so thats no dedication??!?!

i see how it is
Old 07-08-2013, 04:08 AM

No dout you are dedicated and a great supporter by far, i'ma re assure you this contest is for the dedication in the game now, not prior. We thank you for your support! And if you need any extra dragons or something hit me up!
Old 07-08-2013, 04:29 AM
Human Sect:
Archer

Wolffighter has a default reputation
Default money waste

hey great job you can easy earn crowns in game ... but good for you to waste your money
or do you jsut want to gift the game devs money? but i just wonder why you need so many crowns i was done after 500 crowns(except with the new guild ^^)
Old 07-08-2013, 10:02 AM

HaldirQ has a default reputation

While Xhodans rage is a bit silly he does have a point. It shouldn't be hard to implement something like all MMO's have: /age or whatever command to see how long your account (or city) has been online/played on. I'm not a programmer so it might be more difficult than I think

This would make it fair to everyone.

I personally haven't played anywhere near enough to be able to win something here but I just want to give an example:

If I want to participate I'd have to take a screenshot from Steam and then from Xfire because at first I played on Steam (which sucks - lag spikes) and now with the version from your website. Xfire doesn't record what I already played on Steam. (I've been using Xfire since 2004 so it's always on)

Just my opinion . Good luck further with the competitions, they are a nice initiative!