Wheres the patch!? - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2013, 09:33 AM
Human Sect:
Archer

Wolffighter has a default reputation
Default Wheres the patch!?

i just know you write this: http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=7698
Release Schedule
We had planned to release Siegeworks on June 24th, but changes in Steam's schedule have brought things forward a bit. While most of the Siegeworks content will still be ready in time, a few things will be slightly delayed. As such, we intend to release Siegeworks in three phases:
June 16th - (Early Access) - The majority of Siegeworks content released, giving everyone early access
June 18th - (Steam Promo) - Siegeworks launched on Steam with a big promotion, additional content and bug fixes released
June 26th - (Follow-up) - Delayed content and features added, and any issues raised since release addressed

we already have the 27th...
so you are just lier , this is the first game how anounce something on a date and didn't bring it in a game... you don't even write it will come later ... do you think no one remembers it?
i want answers now!
Old 06-27-2013, 09:40 AM

Zoris has a default reputation

This has been answered in game by HiiZone... though he can speak for him self I'll just repeat what he said to lull your patience...

they are pushing the release any day now and it is still very much being polished whilst including new content.

day we shall have our fix!
Old 06-27-2013, 10:09 AM
DoF Moderator

comedychris has a default reputation
Wink Perfectly told

Zoris has just said it perfectly, the update will be any day now maybe even tonight, its just being tweaked to make the game better for us so i would say its worth the wait have fun in game guys
Old 06-27-2013, 10:27 AM
DoF Moderator

Zvonzi is on a good road to success

Sometimes stuff like that are delayed for more polishing and fixing issues that come-up in meantime. Reverie is really small indie team, and sometimes things get delayed, but I can assure you that no one wanted to lie to our great community and stuff like that.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:49 AM
Human Sect:
Archer

Wolffighter has a default reputation

thats nice to hear ...
Old 06-27-2013, 11:55 AM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

We have been putting final touches on the new units and i can assure you patch will be by monday no later then tuesday stay tuned for a full announcment today.
Old 06-27-2013, 04:05 PM

Warbs has a default reputation

is this the patch with the laggy pathfinding fix ? been waiting for this fix so i can get back into game and have some fun!
Old 06-27-2013, 05:39 PM

maddbomber83 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolffighter View Post
i
so you are just lier , this is the first game how anounce something on a date and didn't bring it in a game... you don't even write it will come later ... do you think no one remembers it?
i want answers now!
Not sure if you are trolling because, they would not be the first to push patch dates....

Anyway, I ate your bait .
Old 06-27-2013, 06:29 PM

Zoris has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddbomber83 View Post
Not sure if you are trolling because, they would not be the first to push patch dates....

Anyway, I ate your bait .
Exactly... companies like EA / DICE barely push out updates and when they do it hardly differs. This company, albeit small, has managed to push game changing content and updates

I can't wait to see this game in a year's time. Also really glad they're changing the intro screen... I would go for something more simplistic.

Also a little more critique on that... the fall of many titles such as team fortress 2, left for dead, bad company 2 released many updates but they all turned out to be pretty gimmicky.

I say this because all those companies were either afraid of change or maybe too comfortable to release game changing content

Last edited by Zoris : 06-27-2013 at 06:37 PM.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:26 PM
Human Sect:
Swordsman

theinternetman has fair reputation

Very few buy to play online games provide free content updates at all. As much as I do moan and complain about this game adding content before fixing core game mechanics, it is at least a lot of bang for your buck to see a b2p game get updated.

More polish on the game's existing core mechanics and crash/bug fixes would probably keep people a bit more happy, or at least reducing the penalties for encountering bugs/crashes. It's tough to get people to promote or recommend a game to others when it can be painful to play at times.

I'm sure we've all spend 15/10 dollars on a lot dumber stuff than Dawn of Fantasy.

Last edited by theinternetman : 06-27-2013 at 08:32 PM.