Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

City Reset. Resolved yet? - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-2013, 02:00 PM

Hallaxe has a default reputation
Exclamation City Reset. Resolved yet?

Hello I sent a post about me buying the game both me and my brother bought the game from steam on the exact same day and registered it and started to play.

After playing for a hour my brothers game crashed and had to log back in when logging in his village had reset to the beginning again intro movie and ville and troops and resources all the same.

He was annoyed but willing to start again seeing it may just be a glitch. I then logged out and back in again and to my annoyance the game had reset my village to Village troops resources with same intro movie and start from very beginning.

You had told me it was a rare bug that affects a small amount of people and this will be resovled.

I have been waiting for a week and have logged in everyday. Still to my annoyance each day the same reset of the game and village.

Are you any closer to resolving this issue ??
Old 06-26-2013, 02:45 PM

dilutefawn has a default reputation
Default also with the same problem

been in touch with customer support spoke to them once sent 2 mails since and no reply also been waiting a week to find out if this problem is going to be resolved nothing on the forums to give us any clue to the problem can we please have some idea of whats going on and if a fix is planed soon thx
Old 06-26-2013, 02:58 PM

Unhappy Shame

Surely they must have some idea by now i know they say its a small percentage but i have heard this from a lot of people some new some senior its destroying the game for so many. I think this game can go far myself of all people have been awaiting a game like this in the mmo world of all.

You guys have a fan base but this is really starting to destroy that as it keeps destroying peoples accounts bit by bit and deterring new comers from playing and then telling people they was possibly going to refer to your game to not play it and that way you are then loosing money much needed for your team.

Please get this fixed guys before you loose to much
Old 06-27-2013, 03:33 AM

Default Mods? GM's?

Any explanations for us or even any updated news to those players who are waiting for this game to work so we can play and enjoy it?
Old 06-27-2013, 05:01 AM
DoF Moderator

Zvonzi is on a good road to success

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallaxe View Post
Hello I sent a post about me buying the game both me and my brother bought the game from steam on the exact same day and registered it and started to play.

After playing for a hour my brothers game crashed and had to log back in when logging in his village had reset to the beginning again intro movie and ville and troops and resources all the same.

He was annoyed but willing to start again seeing it may just be a glitch. I then logged out and back in again and to my annoyance the game had reset my village to Village troops resources with same intro movie and start from very beginning.

You had told me it was a rare bug that affects a small amount of people and this will be resovled.

I have been waiting for a week and have logged in everyday. Still to my annoyance each day the same reset of the game and village.

Are you any closer to resolving this issue ??
Have you already try to contact support@reverieworld.com?

You can send email to support again. I'm really sorry, but support is pretty busy last few days so it's a little slower than usual.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:36 AM
DoF Moderator

miklos1 is just above average reputation

have you guys tried downloading it from the official site of dof that should fix the problem.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:07 AM

Question hey there

hey guys firstly thank you for replying to my post i really mean that was almost thinking its not fixable lol

secondly i have indeed wrote too the support team i am just waiting on their reply

thirdly i have downloaded the main client and each time I try to install it it gets to the second data file and says that its corrupt and recommends installing again.

so i tried installing it again with same corruption message coming back up so i downloaded it a further 3 times thinking each time it may just be the download but with no luck each time it says its corrupt.

now do i need to uninstall it from steam and then try install it? I didnt think this would be a problem as i thought like other games the installer would pick up a previous installation and ask you to repair or uninstall or reinstall.

Any advice?
Old 06-27-2013, 10:10 AM

Default i wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by miklos1 View Post
have you guys tried downloading it from the official site of dof that should fix the problem.
ok this is what ive done sofar i got the game on steam first i installed it i checked the files as i always do i then played the online game. soon as i logged out and logged back in every thing that i had done had been deleted and the town was new again. waist of alot of hours so i tried again and it failed to keep my data so i deleted that city and made a new one thinking that would solve the problem and nope fail again so i went all out deleted the game form steam went to your site downloaded it installed it and guess what that failed to solve the problem. sofar i have lost so many hours trying to sort this problem out before i asked for help on the forums and customer support to find out its a bug that hits 1 in 1500 players so no downloading it from your site will not solve the problem we have been asking for help for just under a week the main thing we have asked for is to be kept up to date with whats going on and if a fix was coming and got no reply i went to customer support they replyed to my first mail fast and everything looked like it would be resolved prety quick they asked for a reply to the mail that i sent then nothing since so still sat here 1 week on with no clue what is going on
Old 06-27-2013, 10:15 AM

Thumbs down I see

Well looks like uninstalling wont work that is truly frustrating! all i want to do is play this game is it really so hard for your server to see this lmao.

Well dilutefawn if i hear anything that may help us from the support team i will let you know asap as i know how you feel.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallaxe View Post
Well looks like uninstalling wont work that is truly frustrating! all i want to do is play this game is it really so hard for your server to see this lmao.

Well dilutefawn if i hear anything that may help us from the support team i will let you know asap as i know how you feel.
i sent them a mail a little while ago also with my log files. you could give the download a try even tho it never worked for me you might be lucky if i hear anything back ill let you know the results