Selling spare game code - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2013, 06:18 AM

SavagePanda has a default reputation
Default Selling spare game code

Hi everyone,

First I'd like to say if this in anyway breaks the rules of the forums I would like a moderator to delete this thread immediately. I mean no disrespect and will explain myself in the next paragraph.

Basically, it's my brothers bithdays in a few weeks so I bought this game for him so we could play together. I completely forgot his laptop recently broke on him. His wife has a macbook (not compatible with the game) and they have a kid on the way so they don't have money to buy a new windows pc.

Long story short he can't play the game I bought for him. I currently have it saved on my steam account as a gift yet to be given. I'd be happy to sell it below retail for say 10.

I would be happy to use a moderator as a middle man if one would be willing to help out. You would give the money to him, I'd send you the game then he'd give me the money.

Thanks for reading, if any of you have a friend who wants to play this is a good opportunity for you.

Josh
Old 06-26-2013, 08:25 AM
DoF Moderator

ZvonimirG is on a good road to success

I'm really sorry because you bought game and can't use it (or your brother). But, for now, we can't allow threads like this, cause it's matter of time when forums will become marketplace, and we don't want that.

Closed.