Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Before Deleting my Units - Confirmation? - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2013, 05:52 AM

Xhodan Xeus has a default reputation
Question Before Deleting my Units - Confirmation?

the first time the increase on on population on special units happend the gm said he wont refund me and i lost alot of units since i deleted them that was the only way for me to continue to play since i had 10 armies and my keep was all overloaded.

now there has been another increase before i delte the units i want to make sure i get refunded and how exactly it looks like

these are the units im planning to delete also notice that i lvled them up all using gold bought mostly from crowns that i bought with real money

4x ice dragon lvl 11
1x ice dragon lvl 18
2x ice dragon lvl 14
1x ice dragon lvl 13
1x ice dragon lvl 1

2x haunter dragon lvl 14
1x haunter dragon lvl 15
2x haunter dragon lvl 18
8x haunter dragon lvl 10
1x haunter dragon lvl 20

i assume i get the haunter and ice dragons as market items since you can buy them with crowns what about the spend gold on the lvls? will it be market gold items or crowns?

P.S.: Will i get refunded from the Units i lost from the first increase of population on special units? you guys can check the logs and confirm it!

Last edited by Xhodan Xeus : 09-04-2013 at 06:06 AM.
Old 09-05-2013, 03:56 AM

???

any information on this?
Old 09-05-2013, 09:55 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

I understand the issue, we have to keep rebalancing the game because of this. And some players are affected who have to many special units, no you can not get those units back, you'll need a special code. Your having a lot of issues all over the forums, I feel for ya. We can however give the difference in crowns, ask a mod or pm me in game Hi11Zone.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi11Zone View Post
I understand the issue, we have to keep rebalancing the game because of this. And some players are affected who have to many special units, no you can not get those units back, you'll need a special code. Your having a lot of issues all over the forums, I feel for ya. We can however give the difference in crowns, ask a mod or pm me in game Hi11Zone.
well how will i get those special units than? cause you cant buy them in the market there real special units you can only get reffering ppl. so exactly how much in resources will i get?

haunter dragon imo is better than the red dragon but not as good as the royal dragon and ice dragon i dont even know how to compare that dragon since its total diffrent also what abuot the lvls i used gold to skill up?

i just want to know an idea what i will get before i start deleting all these units.

also what about the units i lost on the first nerf? now i dont exactly know what i deleted only kinda what i deleted so someone will have to confirm this with the logs
Old 09-07-2013, 11:33 AM

can i get a confirmation on exactly what and how much i will get before i start deleting every dragon with lvl and than only to find out i get 300 crowns and thats it.

haunter and ice dragons are special dragons you cant get from the market so i sure want those back.

also what about the stuff i lost on the first nerf, will i get refunded there also?

Last edited by Xhodan Xeus : 09-07-2013 at 11:37 AM.
Old 09-07-2013, 06:54 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

You will get , as much back as we can give, you'll get your dragons, and crowns.