Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

sum idaers for a better playing experiance - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2013, 06:41 AM

Geoffrey Edwards has a default reputation
Default sum idaers for a better playing experiance

hi first thing, i love the game, you guys are my hero's lol. 1 day i would love to work in the gaming industry like you's, anyway just some ideas i think would make the game more fun and exciting.

1)add a fog of war to the game, so players cannot see each other. That way the players can use tactics, like sending cavalry around the back of an enemy army to flank them and so on, without the other players being able to see, as well when the NPC's get a better AI, they can utilize this for a more challenging and immersive game experience.

2)put the working units in there own population cap, like peasants,dwarven miners,cows and sheep..... etc, that way when you build your city you will have the full 90 slots for your guards/army.

3)add on to the economy by adding a player auction house, and make it that depending on where your city is, that 1 or 2 of the resources don't re-spawn, which would make trading a necessity either by NPC city's or the auction house as well. add relics into the game that would give a bonus to your army when carried, or a bonus to the units in your city when in there, and items that are necessary for the building of certain structures in your city, and for upgrades/research they can be added as rare events when you go in to the random maps (View) and sold on the auction house.

anyway that's my idea's, i hope you guys and girls like them, and if its not too much to ask what do you guys recommend studying or doing to get in to the gaming industry (for a dyslexic person :P)