Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Review or helpfull thoughts? idk? - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2013, 12:18 AM
DoF Moderator

comedychris has a default reputation
Talking Review or helpfull thoughts? idk?

Hi there, ok so this game was released like 2 years ago but it wasn't finished and was buggy etc, they have had a kind of re-release and now its 594 times better basically its a mmrts, if your not familiar its basically, you or a hero have to help out a race, team etc and you control (order) various troops to battle, farm, hunt etc for resources, in this case its "wood, stone, gold, etc..."

the three races are elves, orcs and of course good old humans, the thing about this game is that all races play very differently, humans build on patches and have swordsmen and catapults etc, whereas elves build into trees, "treehouse.. ikr how cool" and use range, and magic to scuplt the forest and creatures... so its not just cosmetic its actually varied...

the multiplier aspect is great everyone builds there own town/village/castle in a chosen starting location in a huge region, and you have 12 hours to get started, after the initial 12 hours people can come and attack you pvp style and you must defend yourself, if you suceed with strategy, luck or sheer numbers, you get rewards, of course anytime you can initiate a war/battle too and same principles apply. quickly on a side note you can also join clans/guilds and coop other people or npc's and ai to make things easier coop aspects are well built into the game and make playing with friends, bf/gf's etc all the more satisfying if your tired of killing them in pvp :P

It's pay to win omfg.... THIS SUCKS!!!! anyone who says this or things resembling this either havnt played enough to know its not or, are trolling because they like to wind people up instead of actually playing and becoming better... you pay money in this game for crowns, you can buy 70 or something like tht for like 5 but every quest gets you some and they take minutes some of them, killing others players awards you crowns, sometimes 10+ so in fact the "premium" currency is not IRL money only its easy to obtain and the only reason you would pay IRL money is to rush a 2 hour playing session into 15 minutes,, ok for some, nice to have the option but then youde miss, beautiful visualls. great story, dynamic living world, and amazing gameplay... just to be clear... NOT PAY TO WIN "P2W"

obviously i love this game and i recommend you buy it, but if your not sure by my bible of info, check out this stream tomorrow hosted by the Head PR Rep from the company, watch game play n ask away... - http://www.twitch.tv/reverieworld - any questions for me, ask on steam comedychris or my twitch account again "comedychris" thanks for reading.. x and i hope you enjoy the game
Old 06-20-2013, 11:51 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Thanks for the great review!
Old 06-20-2013, 11:44 PM
DoF Moderator

comedychris has a default reputation
Cool

No thank you for the great game "nice fight earlier btw"
Old 06-22-2013, 02:40 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

Yes thank you for the review, It's always good to see how players respond to our game and their thoughts!