Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Closed/Open Beta Testers? - Page 5 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Darathor is someone to look uptoDarathor is someone to look upto

I agree, there shouldn't be a bunch of morons just playing a game for free and don't do squat for actual testing, at least until open beta.

Picture made by Aametherar the orc (Elves are the best!)
Old 08-08-2009, 10:15 PM
Elite Member

Aametherar is someone to look uptoAametherar is someone to look upto

Lord, i've tested more than you but it doesn't matter in the slightest cause I could have "tested" 10000 things list them all and it doesn't make me a contributor to making the game better, so those applications are pointless as anyone can lie on them.

Anyways constructive posting on the forum is a more accurate indicator as it shows who is willing to spend time on the forums contributing which includes bug reports, ideas, balance suggestions etc. So please, no more fluffing your resume here.

Oh and advertising a game with your referral link (or advertising it in your sig period) on another forum is rude. Posting it in off topic section in an appropriate thread about other games is fine though. (Just my opinion of course)

P.S. If i searched the forums on the games you listed would I see any real contributions?

My point is there's no need to try to down others and fluff yourself to try to get in beta, just honestly contribute the way others are if you really want in, none of what you posted there will impress anyone. I don't mean to sound offensive, but you seem to haev taken quite an aggressive stance about other people on these forums. Just try to relax a little and enjoy yourself.

Last edited by Aametherar : 08-08-2009 at 10:24 PM.
Old 08-09-2009, 03:38 AM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

OrcSlayer has a default reputation

I think the website is misinforming beacause it says register on or forums to secure your closed beta key but there is only 100 or so spaces and the active members are at about 97 so if people sign up and don't bother posting they will wounder why they don' get a key and the ones who do post do
Old 08-09-2009, 07:23 AM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Darathor is someone to look uptoDarathor is someone to look upto

I'm not sure how that will work either, but Reverie does. We just have to trust that they have this all sorted out about how it's going to work.

Picture made by Aametherar the orc (Elves are the best!)
Old 08-09-2009, 08:06 AM
Elite Member

Aametherar is someone to look uptoAametherar is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcSlayer View Post
I think the website is misinforming beacause it says register on or forums to secure your closed beta key but there is only 100 or so spaces and the active members are at about 97 so if people sign up and don't bother posting they will wounder why they don' get a key and the ones who do post do
It could just mean that eventually they will let registered forum users (registered before x date) in by a certain beta phase, like 4 or 5 even.

Old 08-09-2009, 09:22 AM
Human Sect:
Swordsman

Lordadamar has a default reputation

[quote=
My point is there's no need to try to down others and fluff yourself to try to get in beta, just honestly contribute the way others are if you really want in, none of what you posted there will impress anyone. I don't mean to sound offensive, but you seem to haev taken quite an aggressive stance about other people on these forums. Just try to relax a little and enjoy yourself.[/QUOTE]

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thank you once again another cawk reading between lines to what have something useless to say..

Everyone of you that some how find it in you to methodically bash people for merely pointing something out, shouldn't get in.

Oh I noticed you didn't DISAGREE with me, just had to bash me. GOOD JOB, YOUR AWESOME.... Your one that shouldn't get in...

My goal wasn't the amount of games, it was the KNOWLEDGE of GAME MECHANICS, and PC INTER-WORKINGS or did you miss that part.

And it just goes to show that you wanted to FLUFF yourself by crappy post to make you sound like hero..

P.S. In your own words "just honestly contribute" Have an opinion without bashing people,
I didn't bash anyone all i said I think closed beta should go to more KNOWLEDGEABLE people.
If that offended you maybe you are not completely truthful, if you have ever participated in a beta.

WHO KNOWS

Last edited by Lordadamar : 08-09-2009 at 09:32 AM.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:47 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

To set the record straight - everyone who`s active on the forums at the moment will get into the beta test. We will give priority to early stages of-course to winners of the contests and the die hard fans of whom we have the list already.

And we have quite a few things in mind to reward these who`ll be actively participating in the beta, spend lots of hours and submit test report. So far our ideas range from free copies of the game, to credits to be spend on micro-transactions.

So bottom line - if your reading this, you WILL get into the beta test. And no matter what your reason for entering the beta - these dedicated will get rewarded.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:49 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

szebus is someone to trust

TNX for the info.

P.S. here comes the part when we all will say that "I knew that I get in to beta" , LoL.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:27 PM

Liljagare has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbeaz161 View Post
That might get you a free copy but i dont know if they want people beta testing who they think ahve to bribe them.
I were just thinking, with all the headaches of the upcoming beta, they might NEED it.... lol!
Old 08-09-2009, 05:47 PM

Arnfiarnunn Neanias has a default reputation

Nice planning, I hope to be chosen.
I'm present if you want a passionate and experienced MMO-gamer