Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

suggestions for alliance or guild - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2013, 12:00 PM

Walter8724 has a default reputation
Default suggestions for alliance or guild

hello I see my myu acpetadas dieas lol'm not even so, I'll follow, recominedo for future guilds and alliances the following:

1) limit the number of guild mimebros 25 players for alliance

* 2) conduct such skills as taking ciduad, rescue such a king, kill or capture such character, so the prize for the winning alliance must be crowns

* 3) guild wars, perform each both a war between all alliances and the reward are crowns.

* 4) king of the alliance special competition in which each alliance must remove the king of the other alainza, by attacking its main city, that wins will receive crowns
Old 05-31-2013, 05:50 PM

nightovizard has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter8724 View Post
hello I see my myu acpetadas dieas lol'm not even so, I'll follow, recominedo for future guilds and alliances the following:

1) limit the number of guild mimebros 25 players for alliance

* 2) conduct such skills as taking ciduad, rescue such a king, kill or capture such character, so the prize for the winning alliance must be crowns

* 3) guild wars, perform each both a war between all alliances and the reward are crowns.

* 4) king of the alliance special competition in which each alliance must remove the king of the other alainza, by attacking its main city, that wins will receive crowns
Translation for the people that got lost:

'' Hello. What follow's are my recommended ideas for future guilds and alliances:

1) Limit the number of guild members to 25 players for each alliance.

* 2) Conduct actions such as taking cities, rescue something like a king, kill or capture a character,etc.... The prize for the winning alliance would be crowns.

* 3) Guild wars, each guild can perform a war between all the other alliances. The reward are crowns.

* 4) King of the alliance, it's a special competition where each alliance must kill the king of the other guild by attacking its main city. Who wins will receive crowns. ''

SPANISH:
Me parece bien, pero estaria bien que cada alianza pudiera construir y tener su propia ciudad conjuntamente con los otros miembros de la misma alianza.

English:
Related to this post:
http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...0991#post80991