Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

game 100% broken - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2013, 03:20 AM

madmaiden has a default reputation
Default game 100% broken

hiya guys I would just like to say the last patch 12 has broken the game tropps lvl you you spend there points and when you log out or crash out and come back into game the troops have been reset to vlv 1 stats with no points to spend I have already deleted my 3 fully build towns coz of this patch coz I could not build units or train troop now adding the lvl up problem now means the game is unplayable
Old 05-23-2013, 03:36 AM

WhozDaMan has a default reputation

^^ Same here. Only been playing for a week, but already pulling my hair out with this game.
Old 05-23-2013, 03:41 AM

Tragda has a default reputation

The patch only broke the talking animations for me.

Oh wait, also that I tried to enter a quest - I selected my army and the game never went into the quest, therefore making 30 of my units that I chose for the quest vanish.

I could re-log and they'd still be back in their original army but I can't even start the quest...
Old 05-23-2013, 04:18 AM

Huroth has a default reputation
Default Current issues i found:

Hi there, im a New player of 3 days, im very much enjoying the game. I find the features and given options unlimited, HOWEVER, i am finding the bugs in the game very irritating. Some of them are critical i must say. - i appreciate what the developers are doing and giving us this very entertaining game, however i have to reiterate that the issues need to be fixed.

Thanks!

1: HUMAN ARCHER RANGES - Bugged
Human archers in My town - at lvl 20 Max level seem to have Max Range of 650. Instead of the Full amount of around ~ 1600 <-- not sure about the amount.

I do not wish to spend Skill points on the archers in fear i Bug them out.

2: QUEST ARMIES VANISH -
When you choose an army to go in Solo, the army Enters the Quest - ( Vanishing ) and you stay in world view. you do not enter the quest.

3: ARROWS DON'T HIT TARGETS -
When archers fire their arrows, especially in a Seige - they arrows Tend to hit some invisible wall, and dont hit their target. Also they fire at times intervals. - it would be very appreciated if archers can fire arrows as soon as each individual archer has completed reloading.

4: HERO AND TROOPS STUCK - Thorndale Knighthood quest:
Enemy ai is seen stuck on numerous occasions around houses, Archers cannot kill them because the arrows dont hit them, and Melee seems to get stuck too.

The Gatehouse on the Topmost part of the castle Also seems to have a small hole where Ai troops got stuck, ... My hero also got stuck there.

5: THORNDALE - Neutral or Ally defences Kill my own Troops:
The Spike Pits on Thorndale Gates seem to Activate when enemy ai passes through, the Pits seem to Kill my own soldiers too.
- im not saying this shouldn't be a Feature, however, it would be wise to add a Description on the Spike Trap pit that it can kill any unit on the building.

Last edited by Huroth : 05-23-2013 at 04:21 AM.
Old 05-23-2013, 04:48 AM

Gishank has a default reputation

With regards to the quest army vanishing issue, the units do 'reappear' after you relog (or at least in my case). However this is preventing anyone from doing any solo quests. This patch doesn't appear to of been tested properly which is quite concerning.

PS;
If any Revierie World staff member reads this I'm still waiting on a response to my ticket from 3 days ago. o,0
Old 05-23-2013, 05:12 AM
DoF Moderator

Zvonzi is on a good road to success

Gishank - about tickets/emails, Support usually responds in 24-48h period, but sometimes it can be longer because of number of emails received. I'm sure you'll get your reply soon..

About issues with last update, DEVs are already working on fix. Thanks for reporting all the bugs you guys have encountered.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:00 AM

Cyrusbm has a default reputation

I've noticed a skill bug as well but what I've seen isn't skills reverting to level 1 values but to some preset value based on the skills being auto spent as if my armies are being treated like npc armies forcing me to reset my skills for every unit in every battle. Quite problematic.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:24 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Thanks for the feedback guys, we are working on releasing a follow-up patch later today to fix the 100% resistance, the quest issue, as well as the unit skill/level problem.