Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Buying Crowns Disabled - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2014, 12:43 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation
Default Buying Crowns Disabled

Dear Players,

We are introducing a big change to the crowns/influence resources. As of today we have disabled purchasing crowns by players for real $, leaving only one way to gather this resources - by playing the game. In addition as part of patch 22 we will be greatly reducing the crown prices of all Market items, as well as making crowns easier to earn.

We`ll have additional changes with crowns and in-game economy introduced later in February (sorry can`t reveal the awesome details just yet).

Feedback and suggestions are always welcomed

Last edited by Konstantin Fomenko : 01-10-2014 at 12:47 PM.
Old 01-11-2014, 12:16 PM
Elven Sect:
Grand Master

Gongora has good reputation

All I can say is I am not playing anymore, My main hero is useless went from lvl 60 to now 30 something and just keeps losing anytime I use him. My high Knight I loved and was awesome died instantly last night against 2 squads went from full health while he was on heal mode and vanished off my screen, really ****ed about that. Had him since I started and never had an issue.
My royal dragon is useless and too weak for anything now as well hes lvl 18 and needs 800 kills to lvl once where my hydra which is WAY more powerful is like lvl 50 and still does not need 800 kills and it lvls up every battle FFS. My wizard I bought and I have 3 spells unlocked I have the Fire guy, is useless as well hes magic blows, does **** all damage and I am not going to bother have him melee anything if my melee Hero's die instantly with max armor, high health and on heal mode.

Only thing worth using now is your normal units and the hydra. I am completely disgusted how bad these changes are, I understand changes had to be made to balance things and I agree. But this is not it, I m upset because I really like this game and played it since beta. Now it is no longer
enjoyable, cant even play co-op pve with my brother because we have to turn off protection mode to do it which is lame if were not into pvp and just enjoy the pve game.

Last edited by Gongora : 01-11-2014 at 12:19 PM.
Old 01-11-2014, 01:27 PM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

Reaver has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gongora View Post
All I can say is I am not playing anymore, My main hero is useless went from lvl 60 to now 30 something and just keeps losing anytime I use him. My high Knight I loved and was awesome died instantly last night against 2 squads went from full health while he was on heal mode and vanished off my screen, really ****ed about that. Had him since I started and never had an issue.
My royal dragon is useless and too weak for anything now as well hes lvl 18 and needs 800 kills to lvl once where my hydra which is WAY more powerful is like lvl 50 and still does not need 800 kills and it lvls up every battle FFS. My wizard I bought and I have 3 spells unlocked I have the Fire guy, is useless as well hes magic blows, does **** all damage and I am not going to bother have him melee anything if my melee Hero's die instantly with max armor, high health and on heal mode.

Only thing worth using now is your normal units and the hydra. I am completely disgusted how bad these changes are, I understand changes had to be made to balance things and I agree. But this is not it, I m upset because I really like this game and played it since beta. Now it is no longer
enjoyable, cant even play co-op pve with my brother because we have to turn off protection mode to do it which is lame if were not into pvp and just enjoy the pve game.
Have to agree here, low lvl dragons do not have the damage output to lvl efficiently through xp and the fire mages xp cost is absurd considering he gets 1-3xp per rank 1 spell use and cant melee fight. My lag issues are gone and i thank you for that, but in the terms of making things cheaper....why? crowns are easy enough to get as it is, making it easier will just defeat the purpose of using anything other than loads of hydras. How do you plan on making money? i doubt many players "pay to win" when it is easier to earn crowns, so why remove it? why not make it cheaper or offer cosmetic changes for real money? i just dont understand how you guys plan to stay afloat with no gradual income to rely on. And i think singular hero units need to be buffed, noone uses them (other than the shaman) why would you buy an infiltrater when you can save for a dragon/hydra?

I am by no means a pro, but i have been playing a while, I love this game and I want it to flourish, you guys are doing great on the technical stuff like lag, but your sodding up the gameplay.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:58 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Thanks for the feedback guys - this is getting addressed in Patch 22. All units will be easier and cheaper to level up - like Hydra is now.
Old 01-13-2014, 02:46 PM

roofus2652 has a default reputation

I understand that some people wont like this but I think its a great overall change.

I never understood how a game that you had to buy with real $ also had a free to play cash shop in it.

Im not sure how many people actually bought these items but usually cash shops thrive in competitive games and I see nothing competitive about this game. (since most people cant handle 2 armies going at it comfortably.)

Thanks for taking away the wall that kept the majority of players from experiencing much of the content your team has worked so hard on.