Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Eta On Patch? - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2014, 02:59 PM

GamerGuy has a default reputation
Default Eta On Patch?

How Many Years Has It Been To Get This Stupid Ai Update Out? The Game Has Been Nearly Un Playable Or At Least Not Fun To Play Because Of Ur Messed Up Ai. Such As Archers Endlessly Shooting Stone Walls And House In Seige Modes!!! Or Troops Un Able To Figure Out How To Climb Steps To Kill People On Walls!!!

You Finally Get The Update Out And Now The Game Is Literally Unplayable. Its Laggy And Every Time I Go In A Fight I Get Disconnected From Server.

You Charged Everyone 20 Bucks For The Game And Maybe Less After Ur Game Was Released And Sucked. You Should Be Sued For Selling Something That Doesnt Even Exist. I Bought An Mmo Rpg Years Ago And I Still Havent Gotten One!! Gimmy My Money Back.

Your Company Is Completely Worthless, Your Porgrammers Are Like Autistic Toddlers Trying To Unlock A Door. You Give Indie Game Companies And Indie Games In General A Bad Name. People Keep Getting Bured By Garbage Garage Productions Like Yours They Will Stop Contributing To Indie Games And Ea Sports Will Control The Gaming World. Shame On You!!!! Shame On You!!!

Fire Some People, Burn Some Offices And Fix Ur Freaking Company!!! Cause It Dont Work!!!!

Last edited by Hi11Zone : 01-14-2014 at 03:37 PM.
Old 01-14-2014, 03:07 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

I`m keeping a straight face... I do appropriate the time you put into making each word start with a capital.
All I can say is wait for the next patch It won`t make AI any smarter, but will fix the lag and other current issues you mentioned which are part of the "early" access to Arcana expansion that we warned everyone about.

And thanks - this post really made my day after a crazy day we had at the office today.

Last edited by Konstantin Fomenko : 01-14-2014 at 03:10 PM.
Old 01-14-2014, 03:17 PM

I put my message in all caps and your stupid posting program turned it into only cap letters. And don't give me any crap about early access this game has been screwed up since day 1 over 2 years ago.

There are no excuses there is only a garbage pile of 1's and 0's you call a game
Old 01-14-2014, 03:37 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

Hahaha. Made my day 2. Yes we know were behind. we are a small team. Good news is once next patch and expansion comes out we plan to never be behind again!
Old 01-14-2014, 03:44 PM

I remember a time when companies payed you to test their games. Now you give us the privlage of giving you 20 bucks so we can test your game and feed you at the same time in the off chance that 3 years down the road you will still be alive and willing to finish what you starded it is pretty funny to me as well.
Old 01-14-2014, 03:50 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

And the charade continues
Old 01-15-2014, 08:13 AM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

Reaver has a default reputation

Who cares if you have to test the game? boo hoo! everyone on this game is frustrated, but we aren't going to start insulting the team over this. I bet your one of those people that goes to a fast food establishment and complains about the ice water being too cold. Anyone and everyone that has read a single review of this game knew what they were getting into, and if you don't read reviews before you buy something...i'm sorry but life's going to bite you in the arse. And if you were one of those fortunate people that had the game from the very start, why are you still whining or surprised that the game still has issues? If you see 10 or so people building a sky scraper and you come back in a year and it is still being built, are you surprised then? Strategy games are the hardest games to make because they have so many variables, and this dev team genuinely cares about their community (even when one member throws a toddler tantrum)

Leave, get out, come back in 2 years and see what they've accomplished.
Old 01-15-2014, 09:29 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

Quote:
Your Company Is Completely Worthless, Your Porgrammers Are Like Autistic Toddlers Trying To Unlock A Door. You Give Indie Game Companies And Indie Games In General A Bad Name. People Keep Getting Bured By Garbage Garage Productions Like Yours They Will Stop Contributing To Indie Games And Ea Sports Will Control The Gaming World. Shame On You!!!! Shame On You!!!
http://consumerist.com/2013/04/09/ea...year-in-a-row/

Worst company in US---is EA Sports........The only reason their still around is fanbois keep buying their shyte release after release.

I was looking forward to that Command and Conquer they had coming out.They canceled it though.Probably a good thing,because the tiberium alliance is/was a joke,a thinly veiled insult to the rts genre as a whole.

I mean really,they beat out Bank of America.

Anyways putting aside the absurdity that EA is somehow awesome,there is not mmorts game available.End of Nations crapped out,turned itself into a Moba,and then crapped out again.World of Battles shut it's servers down.SAGA always has been and probably always will be a money grab.And anyone who says Starcraft,deserves to spend 80 bucks a release for a game where input per minute beats out actual tactics or strategy.Serious,they made a "sport" of how fast you can hit buttons on your keyboard in a specific order.

Quote:
I put my message in all caps and your stupid posting program turned it into only cap letters.
Wait what,you posted in all caps and its somehow their fault?

Anyways write your own game,it's not exactly easy.The larger the game gets,the more 1 change somewhere will end up snowballing into 50 changes in 60 other files.Hell get more than 200 units running about in formations with even basic path finding and some AI so they attack each other.Let me know how that goes for you.

Anyways the Devs here have a better sense of humor than I.There was absolutely nothing constructive about any of your posts,and yet they still took the time to reply,without banning you apparently.

My biggest question is what investment do you have in this game that has you so emotionally unbalanced?
Old 01-15-2014, 11:17 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Just in case people are wondering Patch 22 will be released on Saturday at the latest.
Old 01-15-2014, 12:38 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

Quote:
Just in case people are wondering Patch 22 will be released on Saturday at the latest.
On saturday,or on "A" saturday?

Seriously though thanx for the heads up,looking forward to it. :>