Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Unit stats gone permanently after respec - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2013, 12:15 AM

oopomopoo has a default reputation
Default Unit stats gone permanently after respec

Hello everyone! So this bug I believe negates the efficiency upgrades. Just training a Grand Master, his health is 7840 / 410 Stamina. After clicking Respec, not distributing any points or anything, he now has 5600 health and 200 stamina. Clicking Respec even with 0 points alloted had negated the efficiency bonus - I imagine it's the same with other units.

Edit - I'm not really sure what's going on. After further testing in different zones, sometimes the stats are added on, while other times they are not. Mostly it's after a respec that the stats just dissappear. They'll sometimes be back for the next battle. Strange indeed. :s

Last edited by oopomopoo : 05-16-2013 at 12:24 AM.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:42 AM
DoF Moderator

inkflowsthrume has a default reputation

Thank you for bringing this up!! .. i have yet to reset my troops so i have encountered this issue... we will deff bring it up to our devs if they dont see this today .. ty!

Smile because my elves are always watching!
Old 05-16-2013, 08:44 AM
Human Sect:
Maceman

Beefcakes has a default reputation

Its currently know that units have issues when using the respec option. They hold the old hp and stamina if they had higher then default health amount. They also lose region, training, and trait bonuses. The fix for this at the moment, is to leave the battle map and return to another battle. All the region bonus, training bonuses, and trait bonuses should return on entering the next battle.