Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Easier way to upgrade skill points of large groups of units. - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2013, 06:49 AM

TMac127 has a default reputation
Default Easier way to upgrade skill points of large groups of units.

It seems annoying to upgrade each squad's skill points individually. There should be a way to upgrade all like units at the same time no matter what level. specifically talking about the skill points part.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:52 AM

Aeil has a default reputation

You can, if you have a group of Rangers in the same army and click on the Ranger icon at the top of the screen you get a picture of each unit in the group at the bottom and if you update the skills whilst all the group are showing it updates everyone. You need to be on the battle and not the map screen to do it though.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:17 AM

pilnomi has a default reputation

wish we could level them up from the map though. as it is, I'm usually hurrying to level up right before and right after a battle.. though I understand I can just enter "view" mode any time and do it, just lazy i guess..

also, skilling up seems to get laggy? can m ake it hard to re-allocate say 30 points Does it really have to round trip to the server and back to tell me the new number? shouldn't the client have the math?

Last edited by pilnomi : 05-09-2013 at 08:21 AM.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:08 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

This is actually exactly how it works, if you select a large number of units - with skill points, and allocated skill points to certain category on one of the units, it also gets allocated to the other unit (if they have enougth skill-points and haven`t yet maxed out that category)