Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Lost a UNITE AGAIN - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2013, 07:19 PM

Holywizy is just above average reputation
Default Lost a UNITE AGAIN

Been trying to find a PVP match for few hours tried different army strg combo finely after long hours of search I found someone to fight I won't the battle at 300 STR army didn't loss a single unit. When I exit top the world screen the game Simply stop loading and started make many different sound of battles units death sound and rock launch sounds WEIRD ! I had to close the game with F4. Log back on My knight is missing lvl 20 !!

TO be hones I m VERY tiered of this .. this knight no other can replace due the fact he was VERY powerful a new knight lvl 20 won't be as him I tried. I had him in my army for long time.. I keep getting so many bug left and right ! I think i will stop playing VERY annoying to type in forum and email the support my 2nd big loss of the day ! I know you guys giving back recourse but CAN YOU FIX bugs!! any way good luck with game I m OUT !
Old 05-08-2013, 09:12 PM

kyh1393 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holywizy View Post
Been trying to find a PVP match for few hours tried different army strg combo finely after long hours of search I found someone to fight I won't the battle at 300 STR army didn't loss a single unit. When I exit top the world screen the game Simply stop loading and started make many different sound of battles units death sound and rock launch sounds WEIRD ! I had to close the game with F4. Log back on My knight is missing lvl 20 !!

TO be hones I m VERY tiered of this .. this knight no other can replace due the fact he was VERY powerful a new knight lvl 20 won't be as him I tried. I had him in my army for long time.. I keep getting so many bug left and right ! I think i will stop playing VERY annoying to type in forum and email the support my 2nd big loss of the day ! I know you guys giving back recourse but CAN YOU FIX bugs!! any way good luck with game I m OUT !
Bye Holywizy!!
Old 05-09-2013, 05:06 AM
DoF Moderator

Zvonzi is on a good road to success

DEVs are working on bug fixes on daily basis, as you can probaly see. And i'm really sorry about your loss, but there's no need to type here or write to Support everytime you lose unit. Just contact ingame MOD, and he'll refund you.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:12 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Send you an email - and sorry to see you go.

And really there are just 3 issues with loosing crowns and units left, over 18 we had just a month ago. We hope to have the last 3 fixed in the coming week.
Old 05-09-2013, 05:44 PM

Holywizy is just above average reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
Send you an email - and sorry to see you go.

And really there are just 3 issues with loosing crowns and units left, over 18 we had just a month ago. We hope to have the last 3 fixed in the coming week.
You game is way to damit adictive to quit over one unite I over reacted >.> but please try to fix all those POOF bugs beffor creat new stuff ...... ty