Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Rangers will not move or shoot - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2013, 04:16 AM

djradox93 has a default reputation

I don't really think i'm lucky as i told i spent more time on forum since one week i have bought this joke for 20 euro instead of playing, i tried to kill all the units i never use formation change, i make clean uninstall from steam from official launcher reinstall it again and again and there is always a new problem. First i got epic freeze with steam it took me 2 or 3 days for someone to tell me that i have to try to uninstall it from steam & go for launcher and it work ! No more freeze & few hours later this patch came ! it's worst because EVERY GAME, 5 mnt after i start i have to quit cause all my ****ing units are sleeping in shadow. You think i'm lucky ? No, and again i never read anywhere that this game was not finished ! i'm sorry when i buy a dvd i never stay 20 hours in the menu for finaly look 1h30 of movie, so when i buy a game it's not to spend most of my time on internet or in game chat to find bug solution. This is the last time i buy that kind of indie game like WAR Z or DOF, funiest things is that when i bought war z 30 euro game was not finished but i got less bug than this game ! i was able to play all the time i want even if so many things were missing & i was aware before to buy it that game was an alpha version ! Lol it mean that sergei team was better than the dof one on those kind of point. When you are worst than hammer point, i think you should stop making video game. I'm not lucky & me and my friends really want this **** to be refund.

Last edited by djradox93 : 05-06-2013 at 04:19 AM.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:56 AM

Wellegar has a default reputation

Its imposible to be worst than hammer point, and trash game WAR Z! They are and a bunch of lying greedy pigs who didnt do any thing to make game work, only steal people many. I play WarZ to in alfa its was so ****ing disaster and lost of time.
Whast more hammerpoint
-ban for complaint on forum (you get per ban on forum and in game)
- they delete all post about camplaints on them and their fails
Thx to this when you get on ther forum they can say that no one is complaing
- they Ban if you ask for refund of game
- they ban if you pick items from cheater. How would you be able to know that they are cheated items.
- They ban if they think you are cheating. You can get it even if you are not cheating.
My friend got all of this kind of bans, I didnt because i dont play anymore :P

Diivv cool story ! come back when you get some thinkg that work, or you learn to read.
I dont think I am lucky because I cant play.
I dont care about others peaople vanish units, NOT MY PROBLEM!

I only wants one thing any answer from devs like " We work on it " or something

Last edited by Wellegar : 05-06-2013 at 05:17 AM.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:58 AM

OK I will write somthing more about this Bug
units that are buging

I DO NOT CHANGE FORMATIONS! I GOT THIS BUG RANDOM TIME FROM 10 -15 MINITS OF GAME

Elfs
Rangers - First Green shadow you cant move them and they do not fight. Unites often get green shadow.
Second is they dont get green shadow I can move them but thye do not shoot. I only got this one time on them

Bladestorm - Green shadow you cant move them and they do not fight. Very often almost all the time they get green shadow

Sentry - First Green shadow you cant move them and they do not fight. Rarely gets Green.
Second is they dont get green shadow I can move them but they do not fight. I only got this one time on them

Grand Master - Sometimes Green shadow

Grand Master, Mounted - works well

Ranger, Mounted - works well. they can shoot when rangers are green or cant shoot

Warden, Male /Female, Enchanter - works well

When one units start to bug rest go bug to in time. Often after map loade i got only Cavalry Units Wardens Hero and Enchanters left not blocked.

Allmost all time i got this block after log screen( green shadow), sometime its in the middle of the fight ( units dont fight). When I do quest and fight vs Npc/AI elfs enemy units block to its funy because thx to this I can easy and fast win sige or make quest but is no challenge, its almost like cheating. I dont know if its happedn in pvp because I dont wanna go fight and lost thx to bugs!
Old 05-06-2013, 10:36 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Guys - we are looking into this and will have a solution later tonight or tomorrow morning. Really sorry about this - somehow this slipped into our last Patch # 10, and have effected over 4% of players.

Last edited by Konstantin Fomenko : 05-06-2013 at 10:56 AM.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:38 PM

Diivv has a default reputation
Angry Umm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellegar View Post
Its imposible to be worst than hammer point, and trash game WAR Z! They are and a bunch of lying greedy pigs who didnt do any thing to make game work, only steal people many. I play WarZ to in alfa its was so ****ing disaster and lost of time.
Whast more hammerpoint
-ban for complaint on forum (you get per ban on forum and in game)
- they delete all post about camplaints on them and their fails
Thx to this when you get on ther forum they can say that no one is complaing
- they Ban if you ask for refund of game
- they ban if you pick items from cheater. How would you be able to know that they are cheated items.
- They ban if they think you are cheating. You can get it even if you are not cheating.
My friend got all of this kind of bans, I didnt because i dont play anymore :P

Diivv cool story ! come back when you get some thinkg that work, or you learn to read.

I only wants one thing any answer from devs like " We work on it " or something

Ye, your talking about a completely different game that has nothing to do with this game or its genre, so your argument is redundant.

And also this isn't a story, its fact, alot of other people like me have gone through what i went through during this patch and do you see them complaining? NO, and as they said, this issue has effected 4% of the players, (which isn't alot) but seeing as there is not a huge player base for this game, it is alot, and you don't see them complaining. and it will become your problem when this bug/glitch reaches your front door. so you are lucky just having your troops not being able to move, and i did mention i cant play the game ether, because this "Problem" prevents me from moving my world armies and making them interact with npcs and other armies etc. so your not the only one that cant play at the moment, and i to have not played ever since this patch came out, so stop telling my how "UNLUCKY" you are. And further more they have said multiply times on other threads (if you read other threads, or know how to bloody read), multiply players are experiencing this problem or a problem similar ever since this patch came out and they are trying their best to overcome this problem (remembering it is only a 5 man team), also i don't see why your complaining about how much it cost also, its not a huge price tag, like most games you see in stores, so stop your crying and wait like the bloody rest of us.

And further more don't tell me, to learn how to read, until you learn how to properly paragraph and spell correctly..
Old 05-06-2013, 04:40 PM

Talking Also

Also how to structure a sentence without a swear word every three words....
Old 05-07-2013, 02:55 AM

-.- Diivv I got feeling That you are not reading my post but only looking at them and imagine what I write.

GOD WHY . Let start ;/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diivv View Post
Ye, your talking about a completely different game that has nothing to do with this game or its genre, so your argument is redundant.
WTFFFFFFFFF ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT!? My post about hammer point is answer to djradox93 post. I didnt agree with him and I give some arguments!
"When you are worst than hammer point" - djradox93
"Its imposible to be worst than hammer point" - Wellegar!
READ THIS!

Now lets talk about stupid arguments
Quote:
NO, and as they said, this issue has effected 4% of the players,
How was I supposed to know about it ?
Wellegar Yesterday, 05:58 AM
Konstantin Fomenko Yesterday, 10:36 AM
Do you think I read in devs minds? Or I can make them do somethink ? Lets try - Konstantin Fomenko make me sandwich, Konstantin Fomenko make me sandwich.
"so your argument is redundant"

Quote:
why your complaining about how much it cost
What ? its to me or to djradox93? When did I write anything about cost ?

Quote:
And further more don't tell me, to learn how to read, until you learn how to properly paragraph and spell correctly
beacuse you didnt read or you didnt read all. Paragraph I dont know this word and google translate didnt help me to understand sory ;p

And the main
I am not the only one "complaining", and this is not the problem. Problem is that people are not talking about this, because thx to "complaining" DEvs know there is problem and will fix it ( or not ). I am on 100% sure that no one will work on any bug if he will not know about it. Sometime ago I write about bug in polish translation, Devs didnt know about it was so bad "complaining" about it? Now I got problemy whit my units they block, and its not bug with formations, so i write about it and wait for anwser, but ofc some people DO NOT READ. They write some crap about not chaging formations, its annoying. But who care about them I was only waiting for answer from devs, now i got it and wait for results. Its all.
And I dont know if writng some post on forum about problem is complaining , its more like showing problem. I do not spam 100 post and write, this sux, that sux, you sux I only write what is wrong and was looking for peoples whit same problem and any solution.

Last edited by Wellegar : 05-07-2013 at 03:05 AM.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:10 AM

Question

Quote:
-.- Diivv I got feeling That you are not reading my post but only looking at them and imagine what I write.

GOD WHY . Let start ;/
Umm well i kinda do skip the stuff that doesn't involve my name in it? before i go reading the rest?

Quote:
WTFFFFFFFFF ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT!? My post about hammer point is answer to djradox93 post. I didnt agree with him and I give some arguments!
"When you are worst than hammer point" - djradox93
"Its imposible to be worst than hammer point" - Wellegar!
READ THIS!
Well that was towards diradox93's post that was before your's, and i only did point out in one sentence from what you and diradox93's said,
And what ever game that it is or was, it sounds like a that likes to punish players, kinda like some other games i know/use to play. but as i said before, that game has nothing to do with Dawn Of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars ether way.

Quote:
Now lets talk about stupid arguments

How was I supposed to know about it ?
Wellegar Yesterday, 05:58 AM
Konstantin Fomenko Yesterday, 10:36 AM
Do you think I read in devs minds? Or I can make them do somethink ? Lets try - Konstantin Fomenko make me sandwich, Konstantin Fomenko make me sandwich.
"so your argument is redundant"
Well Your not men't to know unless you actually read other threads instead of just one single thread, and that other part about a sandwich is completely out of topic. unless its some other way of saying "Do you think I read in devs minds?" that, which i wouldn't think it would be due to the big fact that it has "make me sandwich" in it, which is used in a very common put down against women. So i don't know where you are getting that bit from.

Quote:
What ? its to me or to djradox93? When did I write anything about cost ?
That was to both actually, but mostly djradox93.

Quote:
beacuse you didnt read or you didnt read all. Paragraph I dont know this word and google translate didnt help me to understand sory ;p
Well i do read it all but when some words are in other languages that i don't understand or are completely miss-spelled and then completely make up another random word from the miss-spelling, then ye, i can't/couldn't read it all, And you should rely on just one program/site to translate/spell a word properly. There are many other options out there.

Quote:
And the main
I am not the only one "complaining", and this is not the problem. Problem is that people are not talking about this, because thx to "complaining" DEvs know there is problem and will fix it ( or not ). I am on 100% sure that no one will work on any bug if he will not know about it.
well that is true, and i agree with you on that, about the problem[s] getting noticed in the first place, so something can be done about it, but there is other methods (that don't result in judging a game over one bug/problem to quickly and giving it a bad name, so to speak) to get the bug noticed.

Quote:
Sometime ago I write about bug in polish translation,
Well they do have another section for people that speak other languages, "http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32"
so there isn't just an English technical support thread.

Quote:
Devs didnt know about it was so bad "complaining" about it?
Well it isn't a bad thing to bring up the problem, it only gets to the "Complaining" side when its constantly repeated over and over and the person[s] don't actually read the first "Mature" answer.

Quote:
Now I got problemy whit my units they block, and its not bug with formations, so i write about it and wait for anwser, but ofc some people DO NOT READ. They write some crap about not chaging formations, its annoying. But who care about them I was only waiting for answer from devs, now i got it and wait for results. Its all.
Yes i also do hate it when people "waste thread space" talking about nothing that has to do about the actual thread's question/issue, and going on about their "Rubbish" like its the end of the world, or not maturely answering the thread's question/issue.

Quote:
And I dont know if writng some post on forum about problem is complaining , its more like showing problem. I do not spam 100 post and write, this sux, that sux, you sux I only write what is wrong and was looking for peoples whit same problem and any solution.
As i said before, its not complaining until it becomes, from what lovly wrote there "spam 100 post and write, this sux, that sux, you sux".
And i did not just single you out, well i only know how to use one persons post quote, due to the fact that as soon as you click the "Quote Button" (at the bottom of that post) it loads to a different screen, and going back to click on another "Quote Button", it loads a new page that only has the recent quote i pushed that "Quote Button" for, unless I'm doing it wrong or my web browser is at fault, i don't have a single clue, on how to take quotes from multiply threads.

Quote:
This is the only part i was really responding to you about, that's all.
And yes you are actually lucky if you think about it, other players like myself have your issue + the vanishing units, and it will become your problem to if it happens to you later down the track, so to be honest you cant just scope out answers for your problems, and not pay any attention to the other "BIG" problems "ALOT" of "OTHER" "PLAYERS" are having, because maybe just maybe, the problem they are having might affect your problem or answer.

So ye, your problem you are having is your main focus but don't say " NOT MY PROBLEM! " and " I dont care about others ", so what does that imply to other player[s] on what kind of person you are?, and how would saying that get your answer answered any faster?, also especially when it has a chance to become your problem.

So to recap, not all of what i posted in the past on this thread was directed at you, and don't be to hasty to judge.
Old 05-07-2013, 10:58 AM
DoF Moderator

miklos1 is just above average reputation

lets try not to flame each other or argue over something that kon is working on.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:27 AM

for me patch 11 fix bug so i thnik you can close thread