Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Rangers will not move or shoot - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2013, 04:49 PM

Steinborn has a default reputation
Default Rangers will not move or shoot

My rangers have a green glow around them and they will not move or shoot. this make is impossible to do anything as they are my main units. i have read reports of this bug dating back to over a month and still no fix or anything? I feel as though i paid for an unplayable game... i cant even attack.
Old 05-04-2013, 04:55 PM

Diivv has a default reputation
Lightbulb Efl's ?

Ye, i had that problem with my elf's, i would make my rangers change formation, then they start to glow all green, but, they wont stop glowing green and wont attack or move, so i just stopped using the formations for the Elf's, don't really need them anyway, Elf's are over powered already, With their stealth ability..
Old 05-04-2013, 05:27 PM

Wellegar has a default reputation

I dont do any think and I got this on all uniets after 10 m of game.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:39 AM

Nobodave has a default reputation

I re-started my Elven town because of stuck units and crashes ...
... and again, in a game started with the current build, I have units with a green glow around them, stuck on the map. (They will not accept orders or allow skillpoints to be reset; one can click a few of the other buttons.)

At first I thought it affected only the units I got from the Tutorial, and disbanded the affected units. However now my home-built Enchanters are both stuck, as well as one of the sentries.

Maybe this is some kind of new Garrison thing? I haven't started my walls yet though, and haven't found any option to un-garrison units.

(I did not use the formation button, ever)

Last edited by Nobodave : 05-05-2013 at 05:49 AM.
Old 05-05-2013, 05:35 AM

Wellegar has a default reputation

CAN SOMEONE TELL WE WHAT TO DO !? Or can i get some answer from dev ? Because I cant play like this, all the time my units block after some time of play and i have to restart game this sux!

I didnt have this bug before patch 10. And if i get answer "Don't change formations" I will be %#%@$#% because I dont change any thing, some time I stay at hometown and only recrut units and they block!
Old 05-05-2013, 06:14 AM

djradox93 has a default reputation

I have the same ****ing problem all the time since the last patch, but I also change installation from steam to official launcher because with steam it was freezing like hell when i was clicking to move unit pack & now freeze gone but this stupid ****ing archer always stuck in green shadow @ my city & in attack mode no green shadow but they don't attack. Since i bought this ****ing stupid game i just have problem bug again & again for 20 EURO OMGGGGGGG this is a ****ing joke so DEV answer to problem & solve it ASAP or mp me to be refund i spent more time on forum & chat than playing i never spent 20 EURO to play an alpha game, STEAM never told me that it was an unfinished game, some quest not translated, unit path finder is the worst i've ever seen, freeze lag & the winner is the useless archer units which sleep in shadow, wtf is this game ? Did you program it with your feet ? I'm feeling like i bought THE WAR Z @ 30 euro, Is sergei in your team ? OMG KICK him or do something

I make run BF3 ultra & all my other game but a game with worst graphism than BFME 1(2005) is going to make me crazy
Old 05-05-2013, 12:48 PM

Ithilieninho has a default reputation

I have the same problem. Sometimes with the green fog, sometimes without it.

I've just lost a few PvP matches mainly because of the archers. Not too important though, as I was only getting rid of a few units I don't want anyway, but still...
Old 05-05-2013, 01:12 PM

djradox93 has a default reputation

i have it every time i play, last game it was about all my units ! better and better !

All my drivers are up to date - i tried a clean uninstall & reinstall still remain the same, i'm ****ing fed up with those bugs - I retry with steam & if still doesn't work i'll uninstall it for the last time & say bybye dof - 20 euro lost thanks !

Edit : Ok same in steam - i make on attack mission then back to base & all units stuck in green shadow every where ! Nice patch, i can't play anymore i want to be refund

Last edited by djradox93 : 05-05-2013 at 03:02 PM.
Old 05-05-2013, 04:53 PM

Default Umm

Quote:
Originally Posted by djradox93 View Post
i have it every time i play, last game it was about all my units ! better and better !

All my drivers are up to date - i tried a clean uninstall & reinstall still remain the same, i'm ****ing fed up with those bugs - I retry with steam & if still doesn't work i'll uninstall it for the last time & say bybye dof - 20 euro lost thanks !

Edit : Ok same in steam - i make on attack mission then back to base & all units stuck in green shadow every where ! Nice patch, i can't play anymore i want to be refund
Ye ever since the latest patch alot of other player's not just you, have been getting units vanishing, or stuck when changing formations. Was fine before patch though, but the formation thing before patch for elfs i ran into that problem when i first started playing my Elfs, and i never made them use the formation again, and i don't recall how i made them unstuck, but they become unstuck some how after a while (remember this was before patch, like month ago), and ever since then i havn't used the formations for the Elf's ever since, and by the sounds of it that bug is still there, so all i can say is, delete those units or put them into a new army and train new units at your home town, instead of just buying them from the merchant. and try and not use the formations for the Elf's if it keeps getting them stuck like that.

And yes the game did come out on steam with some bugs and that, but these Dev's are by surprised very active then most Dev's on other Online games on tackling these issues. It just takes time, this patch that just came out (by the time you read this, the new patch[That came out around 2 days ago] might be an old patch), and these problems just started, and they are only a 5 man team, so don't be to hasty to judge them, they are trying their best, and are damn good at it, compared to other Online game Dev's, they are from what a lot of other players say in-game, "Fast to respond", so cut them some slack and wait a week. That's all i can say.
Old 05-05-2013, 04:56 PM

Angry Also..

Also you'r lucky its just the units that are getting stuck, and not units (market units) like mine or the UI completely vanishing, so count yourself lucky you havn't lost market units like level 60 dragons etc, and not being able to chat in-game or trade with your other world armies.

Alot of other players that are not complaining like you are, have it much worst..