Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

PATCH # 10 - The Big Step Forward - is live! - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Reverie World Studios > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2013, 05:39 AM
Game Balance Designer, QA

vicious666 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by forandever View Post
I just played the elves. (For I cant load the Human, my first race, first city after this patch.)

Whirlwind of Bladestorm still doesnt have the cool down.

Bladestorm can use WhirlWind successively.. continuously.

It's really kind of cheat..
i now i reported that 10min after we patched

DoF KW race and units guide
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
Old 05-04-2013, 08:10 AM

Ithilieninho has a default reputation

I made the mistake of resetting the skills of a few units (not my main army), and I notice that there is no way to get those units anywhere close to the abilities of my "non reset" units.

My reset mounted Knights have a max resistance of 60/50/50, whilst my non reset units have an actual resistance of 80/75/75. I also notice that my reset ogres are way weaker than my non reset ogres (at least for Health and attack).
Old 05-04-2013, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithilieninho View Post
I made the mistake of resetting the skills of a few units (not my main army), and I notice that there is no way to get those units anywhere close to the abilities of my "non reset" units.

My reset mounted Knights have a max resistance of 60/50/50, whilst my non reset units have an actual resistance of 80/75/75. I also notice that my reset ogres are way weaker than my non reset ogres (at least for Health and attack).
bring them outside city and do explore , you will see stats return up. but yeah there is problems with skill reset, imho it reset also upgrades and basic res, so if you not change istance for get it re-applyed you have lower stats

Old 05-04-2013, 11:38 AM

The price for levelling up units is extremely high now.

I don't see the incentive to have PvP fights when it will take weeks to recover from a defeat.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:30 PM

Niko9 has a default reputation
Default Gee Thanks

For COMPLETELY IGNORING ME. SUCH A WONDERFUL RESPONSIVE COMPANY! Simple questions, I asked SIMPLE, QUESTIONS! Yet you ignore me completely and answer others. How hard is it to answer the base of fonts that you use so i can fix the problem that YOUUUUUUUUU fudged up. Why is the song "Blame Canada" stuck in my head now? Oh, I know! Cuz it a Canadian's fault.

FIX
YOUR
GAME.

It's like dealing with 3 years olds making pottery. -.O
I had such high hopes when I 1st started playing, now bleh -- I'd rather play damn near anything else, up to and including Diablo 3, which is ACTUALLY SOUNDING BETTER AT THIS POINT. >:l
Old 05-04-2013, 10:51 PM

Laradon has a default reputation

This patch is a really big smack in the face. Not only has my whole empire turned into dust by armies disappearing, the INCREASE instead of DECREASE of training cost was a really horrible decision. I dont know where that came from, but your driving the car onto the wall atm.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:46 PM

WalterChin has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laradon View Post
This patch is a really big smack in the face. Not only has my whole empire turned into dust by armies disappearing, the INCREASE instead of DECREASE of training cost was a really horrible decision. I dont know where that came from, but your driving the car onto the wall atm.
I have to admit that i agreed with Laradon even though i'm quite a big fan of DOF here, Increasing the price of training unit cost is just making less willing to PVP. Basically if you really had a PVP match found. you got all of the units to lvl 20 and actually when most of them tends to die. you will save their lives by Leaving battle? and giving out some resources to save lvl 20 units lives. its not a choice, everyone has a brain will do that. lol. Victory is not really a thing in RTS games. what matter is that an Enjoyable Fight can be found in RTS games. thats what i think.
Old 05-05-2013, 04:34 AM

There is a big problem with resetting skills.

When I reset my royal dragon the basic resistances are 0/0/0.

I also notice that my reset ogres, knights etc are much weaker than those I haven't reset.
Old 05-05-2013, 10:26 AM

Wellegar has a default reputation

Someone plz KILL THIS PATCH !!
Old 05-05-2013, 01:35 PM

1) skill reset fix.

2) whirlwind ability have cooldown 25 second, is displayed BUT NOT WORK! need a fix.

3) dwarf champion deadly strike ability have 25 sec cooldown but not work like whirlwind!

5) dragons start with 0% res instead the one i put them on files, and with 0% res for skilling up you run out of points leaving almost nothing for stamina. (heroes start with theyr basic res wich is unfair)

6) reverse training augment, since is too high player not appreciate it at all

7) when dragons and heroes die lets make them lose only 1 level not all, becouse tbh keep them alive after maybe lost 60 level is irrilevant in term of cost for the player.

this is some of the points i presented to Konstantin wich is the boss for the next patch